World Engine

Sigvard

Morning Brothers.

For my birthday last week my other half got me the new Black Library novel "World Engine" amongst a few other bits, she pays attention as I have often told of my interest in the story and the Astral Knights chapter as a whole.

All I can say is, what a marvellous read. I am not a huge fan of Ben Counter's writing but he really excels himself with this piece of literary joy. It is constructed in an interesting fashion with the book being told from many perspectives, each giving insight into the different ranks and roles within the chapter. I was truly very impressed and would recommend it to any Marines fan.

Sigvard

I do have to say that the world engine story has always been my favorite space marine story. It's got space marines kicking ass but a reasonable level. It's got a cool character but he's not a Mary Sue. And it's got space marines sacrificing themselves which you normal don't see much, usually they'll sacrifice some poor imperial guardsman. I'm glad they wrote a book giving it more detail. I'll need to check out. Thanks!

Archived