Crusade Heraldry Permission

Dono1979

Greetings Brothers,

I am in the midst of finishing off some terrain for my Shrine/Fortress world with the primary buildings being large (sometimes intact) buildings with a lot of arch windows which will be stained glass. For some of the main arches I have various scenes of Templars and other great images, however in the top sections and smaller arches I was wanting to add a heap of Crusade Heraldry and what would be better then adding actual peoples Crusades?

So if you are happy using your Crusade badge, please post your permission and your badge and I will start converting them to a file I can use to print onto transparency and post pics of the completed buildings.

I would be honored to someday travel to the land "down under" and see my crusade badge.

As far as my badge, please feel free to use any combination of the following:

gallery_15184_7227_11490.jpg

Also, feel free to include the brand spanking new "Crusade of Wrath" badge

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a628/matzeke/crusade%20of%20wrath%20test%20badge_zpshnhag3hj.png

Hmm, one day I really should write up some fluff for my Crusade so I can have my own fancy shield.

Then again, that'd mean I'd have to go paint it on a bunch of completed models. blink.png

But for now, a simple black shield with a white hole in the middle :)

Sure I would be happy to have my Crusade badge on your fortress

It's the small badge on the lower right hand side of the assault door. Note that the small cross would actually be a regular BT cross if it were larger(the FW bit just has a standard cross molded)

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Acebaur/40K/20140522_094241_zpsgoi34bxu.jpg

Dono you're from Australia too???

Which parts mate? I would like to see that awesome fortress you built.

As for Crusade Badges... here's mine:

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o622/Marshal_Roujakis/shieldsmall_zpsc07b27d8.png

No need for the Aquila or the cross if you're going to make a tiny shield... just the 2 red bands would be awesome. ;)

Thanks for all of the heraldry, great to see such an awesome assortment of shields and pennons. I will post some pics in the coming weeks with any progress I make on the stained glass and the terrain in general.

• 3 months later...

This is the Badge for the Marked Wulf Crusade  ( I hope its not too big I couldn't get it to shrink further ) 
tumblr_nswhinuSXU1tdqdkto1_540.jpg
Long Story Short , after coming across the 14th Great Company ( The Deathmarked)   the Crusade Company Headed up by Marshall Marcus ( who wear the gold cross )  is sent to accompany and discern the loyalty of the  14th.  Marcus swears to either aid the wolves in destroying the enemies of the emperor or destroy them should they prove to be traitors.  The  Marked Wulf Crusade has  been hunting  traitors , heretics ,xenos  and much to the internal conflict of Marcus some loyalists who have been harboring secrets quickly the young Marshall  comes to understand that the 14th follow the old ways of the Rout  they believe themselves to be executioners to be as russ had originally intended the legion to be.  Though there is occasional Friction between Marcus and Bjorn ( the lord of the 14th) They both come to common ground when it is time to take blade to the enemy.   Not to mention having a small group of freeblade Knights as backup certainly sweetens the deal a bit.  

Archived