Blood Angels Scouts

macas

Not to hijack to OP but I've been trying to figure out how to properly camo these guys up.  And not just the fatigues, I want the armor to be camo (as Ovidius said, matching the base).  BUT, I still want them to be clearly Blood Angels.  Anyone got thoughts?  I was thinking the leg armor could still be red.... but they don't really have any.  Knee pads or something would work, but alas no.

PS - Tortura those cloaks are superb!

Want to use Scouts but hate the current heads. I have a bunch of spare Blood Angel heads I want to use in their place. Any one know what drill bit size I have to borrow to make them fit? And I'm in the States so no crazy 'metric' system, you heathens.

(Joking about the heathens)

The Militarum Tempestus heads actually work REALLY well for Space Marine Scouts, and since there are so many in a box you shouldn't have a hard time finding the bits to purchase online if you don't want to buy a whole box.  I especially like the rebreathers with helmets for my Scouts!

The Militarum Tempestus heads actually work REALLY well for Space Marine Scouts, and since there are so many in a box you shouldn't have a hard time finding the bits to purchase online if you don't want to buy a whole box.  I especially like the rebreathers with helmets for my Scouts!

They work perfect.  

I haven't painted scouts myself, but I think camouflage makes the most sense with their battle role. Since the Blood Angels homeworld of Baal is like Mars, why not a rusty orange and brown pattern? I think it would go well with the red scout armor.

Archived