Kal's ETL IW Log (Vow Update 5/8/2015- Dirty money thieves)

Kaldoth

If you don't mind me asking, which bitz site did you use.

I use Bitz box which have always been great & any problem/mix up have been sorted.

I did use Let the Dice Decided they where pretty fast sending the parts in the past, use to arrive the day after order the part if it was done first thing in the day or that least the following day. I always found them to been good.

Oct when I place a order, it took a week+ to arrive, was a little gutted as I was hoping to spend my day off building a new squad of Iron Warriors for a local tournament & that never happen due to the order arrive a little later. I've not seen to much update on there stock for past while sad.png

Model Bits seem to stop since last year. There web site no longer around. It a shame as they where a good bit site.

I've use Bitz store in France last month. Little mix up on parts but it did get sorted in the end.

I've recent found Gitz Bitz, though out of stock on part that I wanted & not use the company just yet. The person was very helpful & answer my email with in a few hour & suggested other part, sadily not fitting with the conversion I have in mind. But still I though that was really good & they'd take photos of the model as example of there idea/suggestion.

There also Bits & Kits, but I've not use them myself & they seem be out stock of part that I'm looking for.

Ether way it a shame that you had a bad experience. I know I do get annoyed when order are delayed & general want to avoid order stuff if I can help it. Only other thing ebay.

I know for me, there a local wargaming event happen tomorrow & hoping stock up on some bitz ether from bring & buy or company that sell second hands models & general have bitz boxes with them.

Bitzstore.fr, the same one you used. Had zero contact with these guys after placing the order and sending emails about it.

Archived