Uber Cheesey 1500pt list ideas needed

deadpool4

Hail Brothers I ask for your assistance on making a competitive 1500 point list for a tournament at my local hobby shop. I want to run either Blood Angels or Flesh Tearers for the  tourny for i have access to atleast 6000pts worth of spacemarine/blood angel models. Most of the other armies i will be facing will be Necrons Eldar/dark Eldar/harlies, Demonkin, tyranids, orks, and space marines. So if you wouldnt mind posting ideas of lists or maybe a link to another thread (for sometimes my eyesite misses posts because of bad vision) it would be most welcomed.

Restrictions are as follows

No Unbound

No double force orgs

You can't really cheese much with a single force org using our codex. smile.png

However, the best starting point I can think of would be a Baal Strike force detachment using a Angel Sanguine formation as foundation. It's 10 sternguard, 20 Vanguards with jump packs and a storm raven. The good thing is that you get free combi weapons on the sternguard and free power weapon or claw on the vanguard vets. So 400 pts of 'free' upgrades.

Add some storm shields and use the rest of the points for scoring and HQ.

You could always use the triple storm raven formation. As long as two are within so much of each other your deepstriking units can assault on the turn they land. Costs about 800pts Base as you need 30 Tacs and 3 Ravens, but the force you bring down on the enemy is insane. For pure insanity you could use Dante with this to ensure minimal scatter.

No one will want to deal with deep striking DC in thier face!

You could always use the triple storm raven formation. As long as two are within so much of each other your deepstriking units can assault on the turn they land. Costs about 800pts Base as you need 30 Tacs and 3 Ravens, but the force you bring down on the enemy is insane. For pure insanity you could use Dante with this to ensure minimal scatter.

No one will want to deal with deep striking DC in thier face!

isn't  it more like 1000? hard to fit much punch in with a baal as well.

i'd go for baal, something like  a priest and a libby or 2 libbies, 3 drop pods ( 2quad melta, one quad flamer) then 2 jp DC units at 10  men plus or a dc and sanguinary guard with scouts as troops.

The melta pods are self explanatory, the flamer is great for non fearless or low save/toughness troops but is really great on open top transports as well. D6 hits per template on the inhabitants so you can make a mess of a squad inside an open topped transport.

DC mess things up as do the sanguinary guard and the mobility of JP troops really gives you great control.

scouts are cheap and one can use sniper rifles and heavy bolter to sit back and harass from an objective, and a cheap squad to infiltrate and harass something.

i'm using a similar list with dante as well but its not that cheesy despite the grumbles, great versus marines but not sure how'd it would work against cheesy necrons or eldar.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/307028-cheesy-1500/

thats a quick one i knocked up.

Librarian dread - 210

Lvl 2, Pod

Librarian dread - 210

Lvl 2, pod

Furioso dread - 165

Frag Canon, heavy flamer, pod

7 sternguards - 219

4 combi melta, 2 heavy flamer, pod

8 DC marines - 234

Jp, 2 fists