Time for a change.....

Hello there,

I'm from the UK and live in the lovely city that is Bath. I'm 20 and just finishing my degree in Forensic Biology. I am a small time commission painter (or at least while I still have free time) and I'm a long time hobbyist.

I've followed a lot of different people's blogs on this site and others and have started a few blogs of my own in the past which always just died out as interest was lost, but today I've decided to start blogging again.

Over the next few weeks I aim to post pictures and tutorials (if people would like them) of my new nurgle chaos marine (counts as C:SM) army.

Here's a quick preview of what I've got so far.

Nurgle Champion with Combi-Melta

Thanks for reading. 

Hail and welcome to the forums brother! Bath, eh? I'm not too far away from Bath myself. Hell, I even used to frequent GW Bath back when it was on Upper Borough Walls and Avon Street after that. Haven't been for a good long while, certainly not since the store moved to St. James' Parade at least, although I do know Jai. 

Anyhoo, feel free to ask any questions you may have and don't forget to check the rules for posting. You'll avoid silly little faux pas by doing so. :)

Hello and thanks.

I work with Jai. biggrin.png If you're ever in Bath you should come check out the store. We have some fantastic minis in the cabinet.

Will do and thanks again.

Hello!

Nice city bath. Bit of a trek from sunny Cardiff though... blink.png

Welcome to the forums! Nurgle eh? We will be sure to disinfect everything you have been near! ...with a flamethrower... :P

Archived