BA with sicarans

gainsay

I want to play two sicaran battle tanks in a BSF and wondering how the relic rules fit with the BA given there is no more reclusiarch in the codex to run multiples. I emailed forge world and they said if I play a regular chaplain I can run more can anyone confirm this? 

All you need is chaplain FW email saying its legal.

I run a pair of them as well haven't let me down. Few MB over baal's better damage out put.

what else do you run around 1850 with the two sicarans

what else do you run around 1850 with the two sicarans

XV107 R'Varna suits... :D Basically treat them as you would preds in any other list i guess. Maybe an Aegis Defence line for added protection if going for the static gun line.

I seriously want some Sicarans now though!

Two tac sq in rhinos and Chaplin and two 10 man DC sqs. Than add few things from there. Attack bikes with MM work well as they pose another threat. Meltsides from time to time.

But currently I running lv1 liby with command sq and new FW vin with laser destoryer. but after yesterday match i am dropping the liby command sq and going back to attack bikes.

Two tac sq in rhinos and Chaplin and two 10 man DC sqs. Than add few things from there. Attack bikes with MM work well as they pose another threat. Meltsides from time to time.

But currently I running lv1 liby with command sq and new FW vin with laser destoryer. but after yesterday match i am dropping the liby command sq and going back to attack bikes.

close list list but no rhinos and drop pods instead and some sang guard. Does lemartes unlock relics? I'm assuming because he is a chaplain...

I don't know about lemartes unlocking relics I didn't ask. The same with asroth FW has been answering emails a quick pace. Shoot them one and ask, I always print out the emails and toss them my army book just incase a rule lawyer pops up and starts bitching. But given the current trend of FW removing stamps ie 40k approve from there new books soon everything will be useable.

The long standing stigma of broken FW units has really done damage to game. There more on part in this edition, obviously units with experimental rules are still being tweaked the rest is on par.

One thing I find usefully when running them in pairs is giving any CH Auspex this littel peice gear is often over looked. That -1 to cover save is huge.

Archived