Greetings from Arizona!

Hello Everyone!

I have returned to WH40K after a very long absence.  Last time I was active was 1999-2000.  After reading some novels from Black Library I decided to return to the world of tabletop gaming.  It feels good and regret being away for so long.  I look forward to learning from everyone!

Welcome to B&C, brother! Wow, fifteen years is a long time to be away. There's been a few changes in that time, new editions, new units, new background. There's a lot of catching up to do. ;)

Thanks!

Yes Olis it has been a damn long time.  My first introduction to Warhammer universe was a hardcover copy of Rogue Trader when I was in the 5th grade (1989-1990ish).  I had some nice Ork, Space Marine, Tyranid, and Chaos armies I acquired during my active years which sadly I offloaded to other new players.  I really miss the other things I donated like Blood Bowl, Space Hulk, and all my Epic gear.  Oh well, there is something satisfying in starting from scratch.

Right now I'm reading the rules, picking up some models for my future Chaos Marine warband, and getting ready to start painting next week.

Archived