Legion of the Damned Imperial Knight by Awaken Realms

With the Fire Hawks chapter, one Imperial Knight went missing in the Warp. Later, with the Legion of the Damned Forces, one jet-black and all fiery warmachine appeared during one of the conflicts and turned the tides of battle. Before anyone could investigate the mysterious machine, it vanished with the ghostly Astarters, leaving no trace behind.

This led some Inquisitors to declare with certainity, that the lost Fire Hawks become the Legion of the Damned. Other ones stated contrary, searching for the Ruinous Powers schemes behind the movements of the Legion of the Damned.

What the truths is, remain unknown, and even if it’s known, it remains unspoken.

Let the pictures do for words for now.

c9982a5c69de861d982b0cb2cb9fb597.jpg

de70b30bd88b975de94752d13e7a1129.jpg

What do you think the truth behind this lumbering behemoth is? 

Our Gallery

Sign-up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!

Painting tutorials

looks great, however may I suggest one little update if you really want a legion of the Dammed feel.  They are about skull and fire, and while the fire looks great and gives it a glowing effect, the shield and banner that hangs between the legs, would probably kick this up a notch if there were some skulls behind the flames or mixxed in with the flames.  Those two areas look rather bland with just flame patterns as they are suppose to be locations for adding your house imagery.      That is just my thoughts on it as the flames work great on the armor panels but the house marking locations would just really go that extra mile with some skulls mixxed in for true legion heraldry. 

That's a beautiful paint job brother. While I do agree with Midnight Angel that more skull/bones would lend it a more... 'authentic' LotD feel, I think it is perhaps unnecessarily nitpicking the subject. Regardless, if I owned that Knight, I would display it for all to see. Good work. 

Archived