Heresy BA Wishlisting

Charlo

Just a fun thread for us to list our wildest dreams for when our turn rolls around for 30k :D

Personally, I want to see a Librarian Contemptor, with 40k rules too. Genuinely would be the most amazing thing!

Also Sanguinius of course... He's surely got to be the strongest Primarch, bar Horus post Chaos boost!

Sanguinius needs Jump Infantry of course... 2+ and at least 4++ (for balance).... high Initiative (match Fulgrim)... sword gets fleshbane and ap 2 (so he is an infantry killer first, and not a land raider hunter)... acts like the Sanguinor as a bubble of +1 attack, fearless (for all allies he is an Angel after all)... and some kind of deep strike impact hit, like to represent his entry into battle like in Fear to Tred (sent giant Nephilim squids flying- Marines should be tossed like toys)

Yeah totally, I think he'd defiantly have loads of bonuses to Sweeping Advance and the like.

He needs a kind of special melee attack against MC, Characters and maybe even GC that's hard to land but if he does he just suplexes the unlucky mofo over his knee :D

Also he's a strong psyker right? So hopefully he'll have that too, annoyingly it'll probably be Telepathy as he did have precognition, but I'd hate for him to get a rep of buffing with invisibility!

Also, if he's ever slain there should be some serious downsides for the BA present, even something like they all go either emo or super rage on a dice roll.

Plus some master crafted inferno pistol (because thats a standard Blood Angel thing).... and maybe acts as the Red Grail within 12" (I mean which should be more potent- 10000 year old blood, or the REAL Angel). stats something like

WS 8 BS 6 S 6 T 6 W 5 I 8 A 5 Ld 10 2+/4++

Cost: 440-450. There you go Forge World. Now give us the Model.

Many things can be interesting in Blood Angels.
Veterans assault with jump pack.
Baal Chariots of Fire. Nice antigravs if one believes the artwork.
The Sanguinary Guard of course.

A rule for the damned who wear black thereafter. (DC)

Many things can be interesting in Blood Angels.

Veterans assault with jump pack.

The Sanguinary Guard of course.

A rule for the damned who wear black thereafter. (DC)

Don't forget the Wardens (proto-Chaplains who watch out for signs of the thirst).

Now these are interesting, been looking for a cool count as for TW cavalry, with Chariots as a theme... Any idea where I can find art of these?

Edit: Or is this all we have?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/063/9/b/baal__s_fire_chariot_squad_by_zmanwoo-d78w38n.jpg

Looking at past releases, we can lay down some 'guesstimations' for the BA (I haven't read much about the BA so there could be more I miss):

Primarch: Sanguinius - tricky as he is a combat beast, but also a massive buff to those around him... Either he'll be an expensive beast, or nerfed slightly.

Elite terminator squad: PLEASE let this be terminator Sanguinary Guard! That would be awesome!!!

Misc. elite squad: maybe normal Sang. Guard, or some cool destroyer squad variation or something great and fluffy and killy...

Special hero: Azkaeaeaeaeaeaeaaalon (or however you spell it) is most probable in my opinion, though we'll probably see rules for other characters, hopefully Amit!

I would also love to see some nice contemptor dreadnought options (like a Librarian as mentioned above) and more fast vehicle goodness. Maybe also rules for deepstriking units etc.

Archived