Hi All!

Hello everyone!

My name is Rigtje and I live in the Netherlands. I've been playing Warhammer 40k for a year now and been painting and modeling for a year and a half. Together with my colleagues I started a gaming group and we've already tried all sorts of games (Mice and Mystics, Pathfinder, Catan etc.), but now we're hooked on 40k!

My main armies I play games with: Blood Angels with Skitarii allies and Death Skull Orks. I'm also collecting Astral Claws but that's more of a painting project (it's also an excuse to buy Forge World stuff).

In real life I work as an illustrator and animator at a small animation company. My other hobbies are drawing, reading and writing stories.

So, that's a little bit about me smile.png I hope to share the progress of my armies and perhaps some fluff of a custom space marine chapter I'm devising and of course learn new things here and admire other people's works! msn-wink.gif If you're on Dakka please stop by and say hello (using the same username) or check out my blog.

Cheers!

Hello, sister, welcome to Bolter and Chainsword! Remember that we're armies of humanity only, just in case, so Imperial and Chaos forces are our forte (no xenos here, I'm afraid). I'm sure both the Blood Angels and the Mechanicus areas would be pleased to welcome you in.

I'm intrigued that you like to write stories. Have you tried your hand at some 40k fan fiction? 

Hello, sister, welcome to Bolter and Chainsword! Remember that we're armies of humanity only, just in case, so Imperial and Chaos forces are our forte (no xenos here, I'm afraid). I'm sure both the Blood Angels and the Mechanicus areas would be pleased to welcome you in.

I'm intrigued that you like to write stories. Have you tried your hand at some 40k fan fiction? 

Cheers Olis! Yeah I figured it was humanity only, no worries you won't see my Orks here ;)

Currently I don't have anything written down only lots of ideas in my head, but I do want to write fluff and stories about my custom chapter in the near future. Fanfiction wise I'd love to write stories of the Astral Claws during the Badab War.

Welcome among us!

Thank you!

If you want to explore the background to your custom chapter, then I heartily recommend visiting the Liber. As for fan fiction, there is of course a Fan Fiction section to B&C slightly above the Liber on the front page.

Archived