Baal: Exterminatus Archangels Datasheets and Formations

Xenith

I'm not sold on IC being able to run with them, maybe, I doubt people would cry foul either... And some FNP would go a long way.

IC's can run with the codex equivalent, the Strike Force Ultra, with no problems, so I can't see people complaining about this! No way to get a teleporting priest, now, however, unless you put one in a pod and have him join T2.

I'm not sold on IC being able to run with them, maybe, I doubt people would cry foul either... And some FNP would go a long way.

IC's can run with the codex equivalent, the Strike Force Ultra, with no problems, so I can't see people complaining about this! No way to get a teleporting priest, now, however, unless you put one in a pod and have him join T2.

Priest with a jump pack has Deep Strike - so do the terms, does that mean he can join and strike then? :D

Priest with a jump pack has Deep Strike - so do the terms, does that mean he can join and strike then? biggrin.png

Dirty. Legal, but dirty. And while the teleport homer might, the locator beacon doesnt care how you deepstrike.

And the Angel's Wing give some protection against that dratted Interceptor...

Indeed, between that, and being allowed to run before shooting, should keep them safe from AP2 blasts.

Allied SM (Iron Hands/White Scars) chapter master with shield eternal and TDA?

Archived