Arch Marine Tactical squad. Pic heavy

Armourus

Weirdly, I was just wondering what a colour scheme like this would look like on my daily run today (I think of 40k a lot while training - go figure) and lo and behold the first thread I click on B&C has something really similar. Baader-Meinhof syndrome has gone telepathic, or something.

Anyway, nice work. What are the decorative markings on the Sergeant's left shoulderpad supposed to be? They look cool.

Thank you, i'm happy you like them.  :)

The writing is from the people of the Arch marine home world, ancient and very symbolic to them.  I'm currently writing the story behind the Arch marines and then founding, i'll post it once it is done.  :)

Interesting work.  The photos are making things a bit tricky though.  I'm not sure if the models are black or blue :lol:

White balance aside, some very nice work still shows through.  Some problems here and there too, like the edges of the decal showing through on the side of the tank.  

Gotta clean up the edges of those bases, too.  5 minutes with black paint will make 'em pop all the more. ;)

I am liking how they look. Some people can end up putting on too much battle damage and such but yours is a nice touch of it leaving it all very functional.

Do you have much more in the pipeline for them? A whole force planned out or just making it up as you go?

Archived