Fresh blood

crimson tide

Greetings everyone thought I had better introduce myself quickly as I'm sure I'll be stealing every last scrap of useful information from you veterans as much as I can!

I'm a returning player from 4th ed and have a few friends getting back into the hobby with me so games will be plentiful now my only problem was do I collect blood angels or black templars, I finally settled on BA's but I was curious if you think my successor chapter idea would work or seem realistic ( is that the right word in a Sci Fi game?!)

They are a BA successor chapter like I said that are always on the move and seeking to purge the enemies of mankind where ever they may lurk but they also ' crusade ' in the hopes of finding a cure for there curse!

Early days yet but that's the rough outline I had :) apologies for the wall of text! Have a good day!

Welcome to Bolter and Chainsword! Have you decided on a scheme for your Successor yet?

As for the fluff it certainly sounds plausible. There's also precedence: Tycho was placed on active duty without rest following the second war for Armageddon. Similarly, Corbulo is constantly looking for a cure, so perhaps your Chapter either works with or competes with him?

Competing with corbulo sounds like a great idea :D as for a scheme I'm not 100% I know everyone in the chapter will have a black helmet though regardless of rank or role to commemorate those that ' fall ' as for the main body though I still need to think :)

Archived