Newly Blooded

Onokama

Hello!

I just collected a small force of blood angels and have most of them assembled and ready to go.  But i don't know if i'm gonna do a successor chapter or the main chapter.  I like the colors but i keep getting a orange and green idea when i look at my stuff i'm not to sure at the moment.  New to blood angels but not new to the game.

If you see a scheme in your head when you look at the minis then it's meant to be!

Get some basic story down for your chapter and flesh out the colours and you'll be good to go. Lots of helpful angels on the forum for this!

Welcome to the section! It's no secret were the best ;)

Perhaps you can get this to work? It's a Space Marine painter hosted by the B&C.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smp.php

If you'd like some motivation for your painting, can I recommend that you take a look at the ETL Challenge? It's a painting competition organised by the B&C painting forum with the focus being on getting our collections painted up within a specific timeframe.

Working on it right now, Decided to go with a mix of Green Red and Black. I think it looks ok, Not the best painter in the world, My ex used to do all the painting. happy.png Should get better as i go on hopefully.

oh god, i wish i woulda thought of that before i put the white on the wings and armor joints.  Oh well. doesnt look to christmasy but it does make it pop out min my opinonion with the green and red. black doesnt stand out much but i think thats a good thing heres one more image before i go to bed. might make the bolter fully black with a silver tip i don't know just yet.  

IMG 20150526 073926449

Personally I'd avoid whites as you don't want to turn into the Christmas Chapter... msn-wink.gif

Although...

*Captain Nicholas Crimbo unhooked the powerwhip from his utility belt and climbed abard his power sleigh. The icey winds tusseling his long red cape. His assault teams Dasher and Dancer should be in position to flank the Ork encampment. Judging my the thermal readings on his wrist-mounted locater he knows the Orks are sleeping; he knows they're not awake. Chapter Master Rudolph has sent him a detailed report naming the Warbosses he was to assassinate before the sun rises. He had the list in his hand and he had checked it twice. Ork blood would deck the halls tonight because these Orks had all been very naughty Boyz.*

oh god, i wish i woulda thought of that before i put the white on the wings and armor joints. Oh well. doesnt look to christmasy but it does make it pop out min my opinonion with the green and red. black doesnt stand out much but i think thats a good thing heres one more image before i go to bed. might make the bolter fully black with a silver tip i don't know just yet.

I really like the sceme brother, I dont think it looks Christmassy at all (even though my above post proves that Christmas Marines would be awesome).

How are you going to do the bases?

Personally I'd avoid whites as you don't want to turn into the Christmas Chapter... msn-wink.gif

Although...

*Captain Nicholas Crimbo unhooked the powerwhip from his utility belt and climbed abard his power sleigh. The icey winds tusseling his long red cape. His assault teams Dasher and Dancer should be in position to flank the Ork encampment. Judging my the thermal readings on his wrist-mounted locater he knows the Orks are sleeping; he knows they're not awake. Chapter Master Rudolph has sent him a detailed report naming the Warbosses he was to assassinate before the sun rises. He had the list in his hand and he had checked it twice. Ork blood would deck the halls tonight because these Orks had all been very naughty Boyz.*

/win.

Perhaps you can get this to work? It's a Space Marine painter hosted by the B&C.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/smp.php

If you'd like some motivation for your painting, can I recommend that you take a look at the ETL Challenge? It's a painting competition organised by the B&C painting forum with the focus being on getting our collections painted up within a specific timeframe.

sm.php?b62c=@h68OB_h2cQU.hZDCN_iakk7__...@.i5D9F@@i5D9F.@.@@@__@@___._.@_@@@@_@@@i5D9Fi5D9F@@@....@._iakk7__iakk7iakk7& thanks for that!

Archived