New blood angel bits!

Jorre

I like the Grav weapons, but I can't remember using Devastators recently. Last time I did that was probably in 5th edition, before our new codex hit. What's the range on those grav-thingies anyway?

Liking the new assault squad legs. Too bad I already have a RAS and I'm not exactly planning of getting another one.

The upgrade sprue is nice. Very nice, in fact. The torsos look cool and the shoulderpads will provide some variety in our already well-stocked bits-vaults. It's a wondrous thing that GW would include a chalice, though. They've probably sold enough new Sanguinary Priests and are now trying to get people buy the upgrade and make double the money...

Snorri

I would rather see Grav Devastator Squads than that stupid 'centistar' bull. "WOW! ITS CRAZY that EVERY fight I'm in Lord Draigo himself, along with Tigrius/Sevren Loth, show up to win the day!!! 1! 1! 1"... At least Devastators are generally pretty static.

Any ideas how many redundant bits are in the two new generic space marine kits if a BA player buys them?

I'd love for them to update via FAQ but I don't see that happening.

Redundant? I'm so going to build Death Company with two eviscerators wub.png

The hilarious part here is that it's almost a better deal to buy a BA upgrade sprue and a Command Squad box than a single Sanguinary Priest model, especially considering the extra 4 models you get for the money!  Not to mention the mixture of bits will probably make a better model.  I'm a huge fan of doing upgrade sprues in this way; here's hoping they're planning one for each of the loyalist chapters, in addition to the traitor legions!

As for the transfer sheets, I can't argue that the detail and variety are nice, but having recently learned how to create and print my own I can't help but feel that this is a ridiculously overpriced item.  I mean, it's basically paper and lacquer; they could probably sell these at 10 bucks and still make a great profit.

I asked to preorder them from my flgs so hopefully they are able to get one reserved for me. unsure.png

I think they are online only.

See, I asked the owner dude about that and he said he ordered one for me. I am guessing he just ordered online?

Hmm, the new Terminator Librarian is a decent overall kit.  I like that he has a hand swap option; here's hoping the model comes with a different head, too.  If not, that model should readily accept bits from the majority of other ranges and so would be easy to convert as a chapter-specific character.  The pose is neutral enough to allow for weapon swaps, too!

Hmm, the new Terminator Librarian is a decent overall kit.  I like that he has a hand swap option; here's hoping the model comes with a different head, too.  If not, that model should readily accept bits from the majority of other ranges and so would be easy to convert as a chapter-specific character.  The pose is neutral enough to allow for weapon swaps, too!

To be honest, I like the BA Librarian better. The pose on the generic one seems a bit odd with the armour plates on the hips. Maybe it's just the picture. The hand could be interesting, though.

Snorri

I like that generic TDA librarian more than our own, tbh. I really love that staff, and I'm a firm believer in capes on my space wizards. Of course, if I could afford to kitbash the two together, that would be pretty rad, but I'd need to be ridiculously dedicated to librarians in TDA to go to those lengths (I'd also have two of them by the end of it)

Well of course. It's our hobby and out interpretation of the 40k universe but still, it's not a vision I've ever seen before. Similar to my thread on bionics a while back; you just don't see it that often.

Thanks to Doom 3, I hate cherubs.

Its pretty weird having a fat naked robot baby carrying munitions around a battlefield, although the Cherub part fits in with the whole angel thing we have going on.

Considering adding one to my Redeemers just for the hilarious fluff I could come up with. >_<

Archived