HELP NEEDED!Warpflame Gargoyles on and Dirge Casters...

Forté

I need to add both to two Vindicators but can't stand the ones in the kits.

-Dirge Caster: the GW one is too big and too intrusive.

-Warpflame Gargoyles: I believe most would use the beast heads on the accessory spruce. Way too small for the Vindi cannon.

So please, any ideas or things you've found. I'm in the UK too so please bare that in mind.

Many, many thanks :tu:

For the warpflame gargoyles you could try bits from the vampire counts range they have a lot of flame bits especially the corpse cart which has a flaming skull cauldron as well lanterns and torches maybe try some of them, could have the cauldron directly above the main gun and torches or lanterns around the side of the vindicators

don't know about dirge caster I usually use Nurglings or a lot of bells from the plague bearer kits or corpse cart though that probably may be more for Nurgle

I've ended up adding some flame coming from the skull on the top of the cannon and I'll paint some glowing runes on it too in the same colour as the flames (erm...that means I'm going to have to do a bit of osl...oh poop). And the little beast heads in the kit I've added above where the cannon is for the Dirge Casters. Should do it I reckon.

Archived