The Howl of Wolves

For ETL I thought I would work on an army that I had wanted to do for a while and had had the bits sitting around hoping that one day I would take an interest and actually get off the ground. My revised vow is small to start with but if I manage to get some momentum behind this then it is likely that more vows will follow before the August 1st deadline.

Below is the ready for priming Wolf Lord that will lead my army in the future.

Hidden Content
gallery_54596_9024_597812.jpg

As you can see it is near enough Krom Dragongaze but with a storm shield and helmet. The model itself was pretty fun to put together and if the weather is alright tomorrow I will see about getting him primed ready for painting.

Not photographed are the Grey Hunters still on the sprue waiting to be assembled for my second vow. I'm going to wait and see how the upcoming Space Marine launch pans out to see what will look good for future additions, Blood Claws, Long Fangs, etc.

Angrypantz

ETL IV UPDATE

Quick update on the Wolf Lord

Hidden Content
gallery_54596_9024_458981.jpg

First coat of paint on and just waiting to dry. Hoping to get it up to the old space wolves grey in tone once I am finished.

Here is the little bits that are being painted separately

Hidden Content
gallery_54596_9024_493197.jpg

Again, apologises for the the awful photos but I will take better quality ones once he is finished.

Angrypants

Archived