My motivational speech about the B&C

Just4uCupCake

Hey Brothers,

For those of you that enjoy This Site and participate in the ETL and other such events and Find the Bolter and Chain Sword as a useful tool for 40k tips and tricks Please Donate guys even the minimum goes a long way to securing the $3,000 Objective! Surely if you can buy models at the rate GW & especially FW charges (an arm and a leg)msn-wink.gif you can donate to the cause to be able to continue to have this privilege and honor to be a member of this great resource and community we know as the B&C. So please if you get as much enjoyment as I do from the Site and The community donate to the cause brothers! We are a rare breed of gamers gentlemen people would rather play call of duty non stop and not play anything but linear FPS and be satisfied with it, while we are above that we are the Elite of the Elite we spend as much money or more on a single video than we do one whole video game! We Craft Our Models from the heart and Paint our Souls into the very essence of our army making it shine bright upon the battlefield! We my fellow frater are Artificers in our own right the complexity diversity and scope of our Game and our hobby is so grand and magnificent it truly warrants achievement to even play and collect this game. The Sheer amount of monetary commitment alone is insanity let alone the time, effort, and patience required for our hobby. So Be proud brothers of our hobby be even prouder to be apart of a greater community such as the B&C where we can come together in such a great aspect to converse with mutual respect, share different experiences, have a laugh and take pride in our accomplishments and take heed to others advice and who compliment your work or give you another way to do something no matter who or where your from we are all apart of the same 40k family and It is in that spirit I wish for my fellow frater to donate and realize the scope of what we have here for it is a very special thing and something I hold dear.

Thank you for lending a crazed pastry filled with the red thirst your ear and may you all walk in the emperors light.

Archived