Hello from the UK

Guest uk_crow

Guest uk_crow

Hi everyone, long term lurker finally decided to become a member! I've been a member of DakkaDakka for a number of years but I feel this forum is more to my taste.

I used to collect 40k avidly (Raven Guard, Iron Warriors and IG) when I was in my early teens but I slowly lost interest and eventually got rid of all my armies. I tried to get back into it a few times over the years whilst at uni, but I was so busy that I sold them shortly afterwards. However I'm finishing my masters and starting a graduate job in Bristol in September so I want to get back into it properly (I'll also have the requisite disposable income :P).

I have always been a fan of Raven Guard and so I'm going to be starting a 40k or 30k force, I'm just waiting till the new SM codex drops before I decide.

Victorus Aut Mortis!

Hail and welcome to the forums, crow. :)

Bristol, eh? That's not terribly far from where I am. Good to hear you're jumping back in now you have the means and the time to do so. :tu:

Guest uk_crow

Thanks Olis,

I'm actually living in Wiltshire at home at the moment (dissertation writing) in Calne near Chippenham, moving down to Bristol in the next few months. Looks like they have some decent clubs, so can't wait to get playing.

Guest uk_crow
It's a small world! Perhaps when I finally get an army together we can have a game when I come back to Calne to visit. :)

Archived