BnC FUNDING DRIVE, support it or lose it, simple really.

We are still falling well short of the funds required to keep the BnC going for another year.

You all use the fantastic galleries here, if you haven't supported yet this year then please find $10 or so to keep us going for 12 months.

It's a pittance compared to GW's pricing and enriches the hobby more than their advertising msn-wink.gif so many hands make light work as they say...get onto PAYPAL and cough up.

Thanks my Frater,

biggrin.png

Stobz

Sounds fair enough mate :tu:

It seems like many peeps in certain countries get paid monthly on or around the 14th, seems weird to me because nearly everyone gets paid either weekly or fortnightly in NZ. I much prefer our way.

I already donated yesterday. It felt great. I've been lurking these boards for years. My favorite section is the WIP, but I keep up with everything using the new content tracker. I also like lurking in the liber and fanfic section. Brother Argos did an amazing job as paymaster and now its time for you and I to keep this place going. Why? Because we love it here!!! No ads, no special privileges. Just you and me and all our brothers and sisters keeping this place alive. Because it is alive, it's more than just GW and its better then all the other sites, with its crazy and respectful conversations and it crazy amount of creativity and its like button. We didn't always have a like button, but now we do. Its the B and C and we are its Frater Domus. Donate!!! What are you, a casual!?! Donate!! Just 5 bucks, I think I'm gonna donate again!!! Take my money!!!

Doom Slayers!

Archived