Problems with Army Builder?

Adorondak

This might be the wrong place to post  this, but since it only happens when I try to make a blood angels list with army builder, I couldn't think of where else to post it. I can start a blood angels list just fine, and I can add the type of detachment I want with no problems, but the second I try to add any units to the detachment at all, army builder crashes and I get this message:

ArmyBuilder.exe has encountered an error and needs to close.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Army Builder\ArmyBuilder.exe
3.3b 241
ACCESS VIOLATION
Address: 0x00467198
Type: bad read
major: 6, minor: 1, build: 7601, platform: 2, version: Service Pack 1, spmaj: 1, spmin: 0, suitemask: 00000300, type: 1

Every other single army in the whole list works perfectly fine, as a main or allies to another army or whatever. Only when I use blood angels does it crash, wether they are the main or allies. It's annoying, especially since at the moment blood angels are all I'm playing.

This started happening in data file 1.24 and has continued all the way through till 1.28 and I'm using army builder 3.3b. Has anybody else been having this problem? Were you able to fix it? Am I boned on this till the data files author fixes it? Or do I just need to accept that I'm gonna have to pony up the dough to renew my license and get the newest version of the program?

Archived