Presentation

What you need to do is:

• Go to your gallery. You can find your gallery by going to your profile tab at the top of any page, opening the tab and clicking 'My Gallery'.
  • You then enter your gallery and click on the image you want to use. This will take you to a page where only that image is displayed, instead of the whole gallery.
  • Click the 'Options' button.
  • Click 'View all sizes'.
  • Select the size of the image you wish to use.
  • Click the picture itself and you should see a page where you will have only the image and a lot of blank, white space displayed.
  • Copy the address of the image.
  • In the box where you write before you post, there should be a button that looks like a tiny picture. Click this. It should bring up a window that says 'Image Properties'.
  • Paste the address into the URL box.
  • Click okay and you should see a picture:

med_gallery_60566_6313_215975.jpg

This is an just old picture of mine that I wanted to use as an example. There's nothing special about it but I do hope that it illustrates what should occur after you follow my steps. :)

I'm Olis, actually. Redemptio Calidus is my assigned Moderator title. :)

So, what is it you wish to do? Post these pictures in the Dark Angels subforum perhaps?

In that case, go to the Dark Angels subforum, click the button that says 'Start new topic' and make a thread using the page that comes up. Simply add a title and use my previous tips to post some pictures. You'll probably want to add some text as well explaining you are new and these are your space marines. smile.png

Archived