BA Upgrade sprue

tresillian

Anedotically Jolemai might be right, my discount web guy is stocking the conversion kits but not the transfers. That would support a limited run as they are usually a GW exclusive. I hope the transfers are here to stay cause I am spent out for a while!

Yeah, I got one at the weekend.

The new shoulderpads are very unique looking.

The heads are a bit bleh, but I dont like big bushes and stuff on the heads of my marines.

The chalice is an awesome add on for a customer priest.

the iron halo is nice, I've put it on a scratchbuilt captain, but its not that different than the others.

All in all its great when bought in conjunction with a BA Tac Squad or DC box.

Was buying some superglue from my local yesterday (yeah, yeah, I know) and I thought "what the hell" and bought one. Didn't actually realise that the grail was in two bits... dry.png Overall I'm happy enough with it. A couple of the shoulder pads seem a bit daft (the one with a ribbon that's basically on flash) but on the whole I'm happy enough with it.

I got it so I can complete/start a Priest on Bike conversion.

I also got the DA one fr Cypher and some Inquisitor bits

i like it, good purchase IMO, I think the pads are espcially good because the chapter symbols are the same size and shape as the decals, meaining in a squad they dont look out of place with say 1-3 models having these and the rest using decals (unlike our other pads, which are actually pretty different)

Bought it, the bare head is excellent, the others are...ok, but nothing we didnt get in the SG box.

Pads are nice and regular, for line marines. I'll save the bigger fancier pads for other marines.

Getting 5 PA pads and 5 termie pads would have been nice. The chalice is great, but I would have liked a weapon.

i cant believe we dont have more BA players throwing their arms up in Jubilation about the inclusion of a Grail bit now!

Maybe overshadowed by what the marines got?

"Hey Ultra-boys - check! check! check!! We got a grail!!"

*VROOM* 

"Could you speak louder?! I cant hear you over all the engines of my free vehicles..."

i cant believe we dont have more BA players throwing their arms up in Jubilation about the inclusion of a Grail bit now!

Maybe overshadowed by what the marines got?

"Hey Ultra-boys - check! check! check!! We got a grail!!"

*VROOM* 

"Could you speak louder?! I cant hear you over all the engines of my free vehicles..."

Believe me, I am! Not having to pay 30 bucks for one has me giddy.

Btw, picked mine up this past week. I am planning on using the rimmed shoulder pads for a sternguard squad. Just need to find 5 legs to do this.

Archived