Formations? Which can we use?

VAeric

Ok I am a total NOOB.   Is there a list somewhere of all the formations we as Blood Angels can take and where they are located, be it on the net or which book?   I am totally confused at the mention of some these Formations.  

Looking for a definitive list of formations

Help a Brother out...

Great lists mind-blown..

So is it legal to add to the formations?  Say I am doing "Archangel Orbital Intervention force" that only allows three units of Termie or ASM, can add on top of it anything from the BA codex, or do I have to start another formation?, or am I just stuck with the 3 units? how does that work?

In any list, you can take as many options as you want. In an Unbound list, that will consist of Formations and Units in any combination. In a Battle-Forged list, you are allowed Detachments and Formations, in any combination you wish, so long as the minimum requirements of the Detachments are satisfied.

Off topic but I would actually buy a 25 dollar compendium with all the legal formations/extra datasheets available for Blood Angels.

It's called exterminatus :P

And then there's 3 in a WD.

Others are all other factions, but obviously able for us to use.

Off topic but I would actually buy a 25 dollar compendium with all the legal formations/extra datasheets available for Blood Angels.

It's called exterminatus tongue.png

And then there's 3 in a WD.

Others are all other factions, but obviously able for us to use.

Can't find physical copies of those WD issues and exterminatus is 44-80 bucks US tongue.png

Also I don't have a reliable way to bring along digital copies. My phone is not that useful for reading these things (too small).

Archived