Crimson Fist 4th Company

Hello all well I gave up on Skitarii. Love the miniatures.....as long as I'm not the one that has to paint them blink.png

But enough with that, I have learned my lesson and am just going to stick with Space Marines....I mean Adeptus Astartes.

I have always loved the Crimson Fists and have worked on them through out the years. I even have the Famous Picture of them from RT by my bed. Can't believe my girlfriend lets me have it there lol. So any how this is going to be part of the best company, the 4th company led by none other then the Man of all Men himself Alessio Cortez. P.s. No that pathetic miniature that they disgraced his good name and made him leave the 40k universe to is not going to have any part in this furious.gif

So the first part is going to be a command squad. I had these guys sitting on my shelf for a long time thought that it would be fit to paint them up first

Wip Start of Command Squad

The Vet with melta gun is still not done. Still have the metal and gold as well as work on the highlights.
What do you all think?

Looks great so far!  I really love the 32mm bases and your choice of finish adds some awesome details to the model.  Definitely planning on going this route for my next C:SM army!

Thank you all for looking.
@Asamodai: Now I'm regretting bad mouthing GWs model blink.png but I will do my best. Might have to try giving some green stuff a try.
@Vel'Cona: Ya I'm liking the new bases to. They make it much easier to place stone and other bits around the miniature

So not a big update as I haven't had much time to paint (Stupid real life tongue.png) But I have been working on my champion still have work to do but I feel like working on some of the other members of the squad. (I might have a little smidge of ADD biggrin.png)

Champion03

Champion02

Champion01

What do you all think?

Just a small update...say a proof of life if you will.

Haven't done to much on the painting side of things, as the house has been way to hot and has stopped me from painting.

This is what I have managed to get done this morning before the heat came. Sorry that there isn't much more progress but it is what it is.

WipComand

Archived