Dark Angels Limited Edition

What's funny is how popular the Dark Angels really are and yet so many people that play the game don't seem to actually realize it or actively dislike the faction for various reasons.

I'm really not shocked by how quickly they sold out, and I'd be willing to bet it was something like 300 for the U.S., 300 for the UK/Europe and 300 for the rest of the world total.

It does come with the data cards.  The LE page doesn't come out and say data cards but that is what they are.

36 tactical objectives

7 psychic cards

No further purchase required!

When your codices do come, think you could flip through for any new fluff and post some quotes? We tend to get more fluff than other Codices, so I'm eager if there's any additional information on our organization or the status of the Lion.

It does come with the objective and psychic cards as well.  If you are a collector I suggest purchasing a second set of cards so the LE ones don't get worn out or ruined!  I purchased a LE codex, additional objective card set, and a normal codex for normal wear and tear.

When your codices do come, think you could flip through for any new fluff and post some quotes? We tend to get more fluff than other Codices, so I'm eager if there's any additional information on our organization or the status of the Lion.

If you can get hold of the i-books preview there's a page in there with some new organisation detail.

Oh what a good sleep does. :) Not so upset now by not getting the Limited Edition codex. I still have a bad taste in my mouth for the way GW handled it. Well I guess it's the iPad version for me then. I can always buy the paper version later.

People were saying something about the Cypher paper book being updated. Is the iPad version updated as well? If or if not so, what has been updated? This way I can see if my iPad version of Cypher has been updated or not.

Oh what a good sleep does. :) Not so upset now by not getting the Limited Edition codex. I still have a bad taste in my mouth for the way GW handled it. Well I guess it's the iPad version for me then. I can always buy the paper version later.

People were saying something about the Cypher paper book being updated. Is the iPad version updated as well? If or if not so, what has been updated? This way I can see if my iPad version of Cypher has been updated or not.

There was in update a while ago that allowed you to play Cypher in an unbound list.

You mean this one?

DM

Oh what a good sleep does. smile.png Not so upset now by not getting the Limited Edition codex. I still have a bad taste in my mouth for the way GW handled it. Well I guess it's the iPad version for me then. I can always buy the paper version later.

There was in update a while ago that allowed you to play Cypher in an unbound list.

You mean this one?

DM

Thanks DM. I think that is what it was. I forgot what the update people were talking about. Now why would people want Cypher in their Dark Angel force if they are not Fallen? I guess that is for a new topic and not here. :P

I really hate to admit this, but this is probably the best place for a confession.... I pre-ordered the LE version.  I'm a little peeved with myself because I said I wouldn't do it. 

I really didn't have the funding for it, but I admit I got sucked in by the presentation of it, and the fact that the normal edition and cards in Canada is about 85 bucks anyway. (not that it makes it excusable).

I think I kept hitting refresh and it suddenly appeared. I remember buying it on the Canada site, coming back 15 minutes later and it was sold out... far, far faster than the C:SM version.

To be honest, I wasn't going to either. Then everyone started talking about how difficult it'd be to actually get one...so i started f5ing away simply to see if i could pull it off. I did, and while I wasn't as set on getting one as some others, I'll still gladly use it for as long as it's valid.

I actually went to the UK's website, copied the address, changed the UK to US and f5'd it over and over just in case it bought me an extra second of loading time. Turned out that the LE's page was available a good 10-15 minutes before the main page advertised it as available.

I really hate to admit this, but this is probably the best place for a confession.... I pre-ordered the LE version.  I'm a little peeved with myself because I said I wouldn't do it. 

I really didn't have the funding for it, but I admit I got sucked in by the presentation of it, and the fact that the normal edition and cards in Canada is about 85 bucks anyway. (not that it makes it excusable).

I think I kept hitting refresh and it suddenly appeared. I remember buying it on the Canada site, coming back 15 minutes later and it was sold out... far, far faster than the C:SM version.

Depending where you live, I will take it from you since it was sold out in me.

I'm excited do these ship on June 27th or do they get to you on June 27th?

Anyone know ?

If you have it sent to your local GW it'll be there on the 27th for you collect. Otherwise it'll be despatched on the 27th and arrival is dependent on your postal service.

The idea is to get more people into the shops so they can sell you more stuff.

I'm excited do these ship on June 27th or do they get to you on June 27th?

Anyone know ?

If you have it sent to your local GW it'll be there on the 27th for you collect. Otherwise it'll be despatched on the 27th and arrival is dependent on your postal service.

The idea is to get more people into the shops so they can sell you more stuff.

Thank you I did get it form the website so, i assume it wont ship on Saturday? Thats weird so it wont be here till Tuesday. 

Archived