Small Dark Angels Force

Ulrik_Ironfist

I have a small force of dark angels, and I as thinking of running a small core detachment to bolster my forces, and I was thinking of doing mixed wing. Ravenwing to provide a fast objective capping, base of fire unit, and two squads of 5 deathwing terminators to tank shots and soak up melee threats. I was thinking about a command squad in a razorback, but that can be dropped if I don't need the points. I'd have a damocles rhino for reserve manipulation, and I'd have a libby for psychic support.

The List is as follows:

Azrael

Ezekiel

Damocles Command Rhino

Deathwing terminator Squad, 5 man, CF, AC

Deathwing terminator Squad, 5 man, CF, AC

Ravenwing attack squadron, 6 man, 2PG, RW Land Speeder (MM, AC)

Nephilim Jet fighter

I would be supplementing this with other forces, My guard would provide the bodies, and my Inquisitors would provide more warp charges and keep my guard squads from breaking. 

My big question is does it look solid?

Unless you have games in the next week, I'd wait until the new Codex drops (probably on the 27th) to see what's hot and what's not ;).

Cheers

I

Cool. I didn't realize that the new codex was going to be out so soon. Makes me hopeful for other codexes to be update (Imperial Guard please...).

I don't know if I will be using this, but I'm supposed to have a game tomorrow, I doubt I will, seeing as I've been working on my guard a lot lately. I Want to do a ravenwing force, but I guess I'll wait to see what comes out in the coming weeks.

Archived