What are you going to buy next?

Epher

The new codex and unit are available for pre-order...  What are you going to buy next?

For me, since I am lacking flyers and their appears to be the new Silence Squadron, I may have to pick up some things that go zoom!  I would have to assume that one Silence Squadron would take up one fast attack slot.

Hm, I got 5 Black Knights, Sammael and a Bike HQ, I got 30 Tacs, 3 boxes of Deathwing, a Flyer and loads of bikes ready for conversions. I suppose another set of 5-6 Black Knights, Librarians and my third IK are next, depending on what kind of army I will want to play.

Well considering Greenwing just became useful, when I get the money I'll probably get to work on a Demi/Battle Company.

I'm short one assault squad and company master for that, and I need someone in termie armor and I'll be set with a Deathwing Redemption force.

I'm pretty satisfied with this update so far for the most part.

Well considering Greenwing just became useful, when I get the money I'll probably get to work on a Demi/Battle Company.

I'm short one assault squad and company master for that, and I need someone in termie armor and I'll be set with a Deathwing Redemption force.

Don't forget the Librarian Conclave. By the Emperor, Interromancy is just evil.

Ive got 1.5 full companies of boys in green already so Im good there, I think one more flier so I can have all 3 and then a second maybe 3rd darkshroud/LSV. Also I really gotta finish my Sableclaw conversion, rumours are making it sound good.

New Codex, data cards, at least one of the new Interrogator-Chaplains (he looks like a good base for conversions), one new Devastator squad, at least one new Assault squad, four of the new upgrade frames, and then some more Ravenwing components.

Has Interromancy been leaked?

Has Interromancy been leaked?

Yes, and there's a power that has the chance of permanently reducing an enemy unit's BS and WS to 1 for the rest of the game.

Well,

Tomorrow is Father's Day in the US. I plan on going down to the FLGS and pre ordering a new codex, and cards. I will probably pick up two tactical squads and a devastator squad or two. I want to get my green wing going next I think.

Paul

-Three Flyers (magnets), I've been waiting for the rules to come right before purchasing, seems like now's the time. :D

-One of the new PA Chaplains, he looks wicked.

-Three or four DA upgrade sprues for my Vets and Comd Squads.

I am a bit peeved that I just brought $50 worth of new transfers, mostly for the Sacred Standards, only weeks later to find that was waste of money. Grrrrrr. I might use a few of them but still...grrrr.

Still, going to concentrate on painting DW regardless, new things can sit unpainted until I'm ready :P

bs

Codex, cards, RW battleforce box, and then some more DWKs - I've only got 5 and it's just not enough (hoping they haven't been nerfed of course...).

EDIT: I can't keep up with all these leaks... Maybe I will just have to wait and see... Free tanks in formations means I will need a few more of those too at some point... And Dark Talon seems like a thing I might actually buy now...

If the Chapter Mistress can stop rolling her eyes whenever it gets mentioned that is!

I was wondering how the heavy weapons fit now.

Just like the old ones did, really.

So, let's say I used the 2 lascannons and 2 missile launchers for the Dev squad itself and I have some leftover pieces. Are there still enough arms for me to use the Grav Cannons or heavy bolters in my tactical squads for example?

I'd buy tactical double arrowed shoulder pads :(, but I cannot as those old metal ones are way too small and looks funny on marines (I know i've tried). I'm seriously thinking about moulding those from DV, but I don't really have any experience in with resin casting. My whole army is lacking of the shoulder pads :(

I will get data cards and codex. Then I am looking how unitsd change. If flyer formation is good or if Dark Talon is what it is rumnored to be: Dark Talon. Then maybe adding 1 tactical unit... and my raven wing is lacking: Land speeders, black knights and I need one more attack bike. So I might be buying that new DA Battle Force. It has everything I need.

Archived