Codex Dark Angels: Identity of the 'Reclusiam 900'

Ordo Machinum

SELECTED: DENTRICA I OF M
ENGAGE NEURAL CONGRESS – WIRELESS AUTOSHUNT ACQUIRED

+ THE RECLUSIAM 900: LIMITED EDITION DARK ANGEL CODEX +

With the success of the searches for the owners of the Ruststalker, Skitarius, Dominus, Tech-Priest, and Primus Limited Editions for the Adeptus Mechanicus, I thought it might be fun to do likewise for the 900 Reclusiam Limited Edition Codex Dark Angels. It may be of interest to see how many of us are on the forums as well.

This is not meant as a criticism or jibe to anyone who did not or could not buy the LE versions. This is just for the fun of collecting knowledge for the 'Inner Circle'.

This post will be updated as much as possible. We shall see how many of the 900 can be found.

001 - Mattnab5733
008 - navihawk11
015 - Sunde [awaiting ident-pic verification]
019 - ScorpioDanger
026 - elphilo

044 - Maverick421
061 - Grand Master Springemann [awaiting ident-pic verification]
076 - NCSUWolf
078 - Fulminata
098 - SvenONE
100 - The Shadow Guard
103 - Epher

121 - Ulfbjorn Grimclaw
130 - Maraech [awaiting ident-pic verification]
147 - AngelOfPlague
150 - Larkyn
189 - DAG42

195 - Attias
235 - aura_enchanted
241 - Syphid
242 - HandofAnubis
255 - Rashbold | sold to Cypher Fallen (fb) |

270 - Searva
278 - Kewl Imp
295 - ImhotepMagi [damaged, awaiting repairs from GW tech]
300 - Darkn3ssF4lls [damaged, awaiting repairs from GW tech]
337 - jbaeza94
351 - Woonitu
360 - Kabbala [awaiting ident-pic verification]
362 - Death_TURoK
396 - TheForgottenAngel [awaiting ident-pic verification]
426 - DarkAkra [awaiting ident-pic verification]
430 - Brother Stobz
494 - GorgeousGoat [awaiting ident-pic verification]

530 - Liberame

543 - Lostrael
642 - swartsengagger
673 - Solly
[awaiting ident-pic verification]
681 - m_r_parker
696 - Helviticus
735 - MaulerUK
739 - Master Sheol

750 - Kallaisbananen
800 - Cactus
808 - MinamotoKansuke

835 - Stromal [awaiting ident-pic verification]

Masters currently awaiting their Lion's Blade Strike Forces

AngelVeto
Brother-Librarian Hesperos
farfromsam [not really waiting. ;) ]
Loar [damaged, awaiting repairs from GW tech]
Lord Tharand [missing dossier, awaiting replacement]
Prot
SprinkKnot

B&C ALLIED DARK ANGELS & SUCCESSOR CHAPTERS

LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCES: 001 - 900

TOTAL DARK ANGEL & SUCCESSOR CHAPTER SPACE MARINES: 180,000 (at full strength)
Includes, for each Lions's Blade Strike Force... [200+ Dark Angel/Successor Space Marines]
Inner Circle
Battle Demi-Company
Deathwing Rdemption Force
Ravenwing Attack Squadrons
Ravenwing Support Squadrons
Ravenwing Silence Squadron
10th Company Support
The Hammer of Caliban

med_gallery_8429_8832_272669.png

SELECTED: DENTRICA II OF M

+ NUMBERS WITHIN NUMBERS WITHIN... +

Sounds great. When you get your Reclusiam LE, take an ident-pict of the #/900 inside the box lid.

In the AdMech LE's, the number is inside the codex, so it may be there as well in the DA codex.

If you know anyone who wishes to be 'immortalized' in this list, do the same for them and report in.

gallery_8429_8832_31576.jpg

"None shall escape..."

Ciao,

Rashbold

SELECTED: DENTRICA II OF M

+ THE RECLUSIAM 900: LIMITED EDITION DARK ANGEL CODEX +

Sounds great. When you get your Reclusiam LE, take an ident-pict of the #/900 inside the box lid. In the AdMech LE's, the number is inside the codex, so it may be there as well in the DA codex. If you know anyone who wishes to be 'immortalized' in this list, do the same for them.

gallery_8429_8832_31576.jpg

"None shall escape..."

Ciao,

Rashbold

i do not yet have my copy in hand, i wont till next saturday

SELECTED: DENTRICA III OF M

CIRCLES WITHIN +

I won't have mine until then either. If you had yours now, you may be revealing yourself as a member of the Inner Circle...

"The Librarian inveigles his way into the minds of his foes. Subtly, he twists and heightens their fears, inciting first unease, than paranoia, then outright, overwhelming terror."

Ciao,

Rashbold

I'm actually dreading to think how many people bought these just to throw them up on ebay, missed my chance to get one, kinda gutted, ah well. The way GW are dishing out written stuff wont be more than 5 years till a new DA limited edition pops up.

As for the genuine players like yourselves who managed to grab one, good job thumbsup.gif

I'm actually dreading to think how many people bought these just to throw them up on ebay, missed my chance to get one, kinda gutted, ah well. The way GW are dishing out written stuff wont be more than 5 years till a new DA limited edition pops up.

As for the genuine players like yourselves who managed to grab one, good job thumbsup.gif

I saw one listed on Ebay yesterday for £195 buy it now. Looks like it's already been sold!

SELECTED: DENTRICA IV OF M

+ HERETEKS +

I saw one listed on Ebay yesterday for £195 buy it now. Looks like it's already been sold!

It is like Chaos scattering the Primarchs all over again. furious.gif

The only good that will arise from this is the fact a Dark Angel player will eventually be able to get one. But the cost...

SELECTED: DENTRICA V OF M
+ HARD DATA +

... As a Dark Angel you're planning on starting a paper trail of other Dark Angels names... 

Suspicions intensify.

Paper trail? Funny thing about trails... you never know where they will lead you... and who is to say if they will lead you to where you expect?

Dark Angels love paper trails. What better way to entangle those already trusting the information as 'sacrosanct'? Conversely, the Dark Angels Grandmasters do like to keep information for their own records. Who am I to refuse?

Of course, I am more of a Techmarine than Grandmaster. We do like our 'Hard Data'.

Ciao,

R.

SELECTED: DENTRICA VI OF M
ALL SHALL BE REVEALED... IN ITS OWN TIME... +

Can anyone tell me does it arrive by June 27th or does it mail out on June 27th?

I believe it arrives at your local GW store by June 27th. Otherwise I believe it is mailed out on June 27th.

"The Grand Master does not leave room for interpretation." - Anonymous Dark Angel.

Ciao,

R.

Can anyone tell me does it arrive by June 27th or does it mail out on June 27th?

it arrives at your door one week after ordering. (Half a week if you are the press and requested a review copy).

Preorders were on a Saturday, so they will be in on the following Saturday (or wednesday if your the press).

Press get theirs early because this gives them time to go over it and write a review of the product, and do any necessary film and camera work. However they are under an NDA and can't disclose anything until after launch.

i pre-ordered mine sat morning whilst on holiday. i recieve mine sat morning however my other half is picking mine up as im on duty with the navy reserve for our armed forces day. will have to wait till late sat night to open it!

il post a pic after a few days.

Archived