Codex Dark Angels: Identity of the 'Reclusiam 900'

Ordo Machinum

Same here darkness. Delivery expected THE SEVENTH?! Whaa? Let me know what they say when you call. I'd like to know if there's anything they can do to rush it along.

I mean, not that I ordered one... For record's sake... I'd rather not be put on a list around here...

Same here darkness. Delivery expected THE SEVENTH?! Whaa? Let me know what they say when you call. I'd like to know if there's anything they can do to rush it along.

I mean, not that I ordered one... For record's sake... I'd rather not be put on a list around here...

Contacted them this morning, essentially the serviceman was very kind and helpful. There was nothing he could do about the in route package but he did refund me my money for the shipping AND gave me its value in a gift card, so really win win there haha. 

I spoke with customer rep and they said basically the same thing. Can't do much about it while its in route but to keep them posted if it actually takes longer then its supposed to

Glad to see some have joined the ranks of the elite already! Can't wait to get mine!

I am in the same boat as others though. I ordered two LE space marine codex books (successors and raven guard - over $300), and got them on the day of the release! Two days after I got the tracking number. I spent over $300 again on this release (reclusiam, normal codex, normal cards, and that great new chappy. I got my tracking number last week, notified it shipped last thursday, and FedEx is estimating I'll get it on july 7th... I wonder why gw made the change from speedy to snail mail for high spenders?

Oh well, patience is a virtue they say. I guess I will get to enjoy a few more games with the good old 1st turn deathwing assault!!!

SELECTED: DENTRICA XV OF M
ENGAGE NEURAL CONGRESS – WIRELESS AUTOSHUNT ACQUIRED
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 673 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 673 logged in... under the command of Solly

"Fenris breeds heroes like a bar breeds drunks - loud, proud and spoiling for a fight."
- Grand Master Belial

Ciao,
R.

20150630_142051.jpg?dl=0Registered just for this smile.png For the Lion! I have #337 received June 30 2015. I'll also be posting my Rustalker Edition and Dominus Edition in the appropriate forum smile.png

*I'm new to forums and don't know how to post pictures, any help?

SELECTED: DENTRICA XVI OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 337 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 681 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 337 logged in... under the command of jbaeza94

Lion's Blade Strike Force 681 logged in... under the command of m_r_parker

"It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos, and I will save your soul. Even if you die in the process."
- Interrogator-Chaplain Asmodai

Ciao,
R.

jbaeza94's ident-pic:

med_gallery_8429_8832_22326.jpg

SELECTED: DENTRICA XVI OF M

+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 337 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 681 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 337 logged in... under the command of jbaeza94

Lion's Blade Strike Force 681 logged in... under the command of m_r_parker

"It is my sacred duty to save your soul from the Dark Gods of Chaos, and I will save your soul. Even if you die in the process."

- Interrogator-Chaplain Asmodai

Ciao,

R.

You bought two?

I managed to get an order in for one before they sold out. Still awaiting its arrival, but it's only a state away at the moment, so I'm hoping to have it within the next few days, even though it says my estimated delivery is next Monday. (which is a shame, because Sunday is my local game store's 40K day, and I have the day off from work, so I'm itching to get in there and play with the new book). Will post my number when it arrives!

I managed to get an order in for one before they sold out. Still awaiting its arrival, but it's only a state away at the moment, so I'm hoping to have it within the next few days, even though it says my estimated delivery is next Monday. (which is a shame, because Sunday is my local game store's 40K day, and I have the day off from work, so I'm itching to get in there and play with the new book). Will post my number when it arrives!

Similar lol, I watched it arrive in my state, than go north one state, than go east one state, now the post office has it and I dunno if they give us details after that.

SELECTED: DENTRICA XVII OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 735 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 735 logged in... under the command of MaulerUK

"Imperator protectivis. An nostrus equivocum celestias magna. Expeditus ave honorum Imperator Rex."

- Grand Master Belial, prior to his first teleport.

Ciao,
R.

Number 15, pics to follow.

Edit: it's in my gallery, I can't seem to remember my photobucket info at the moment and using my phone for it sucks haha. Thankfully my wife was able to send me that pic since I'm still deployed.

SELECTED: DENTRICA XVIII OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 015 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 026 +
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 430 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 739 +
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 750 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 015 logged in... under the command of Sunde

Lion's Blade Strike Force 026 logged in... under the command of elphilo

Lion's Blade Strike Force 430 logged in... under the command of Brother Stobz

Lion's Blade Strike Force 739 logged in... under the command of Master Sheol

Lion's Blade Strike Force 750 logged in... under the command of Kallaisbananen

"They are upon us. With every blast and gout of flame and smoke we shall purify their wretched souls. Our every blast a product of our kind, the thunderous roar of tanks is from our sweat and blood, every salvo a blessing from our chapter. Look at these cowards, pandering to the dark gods that wander aimlessly in the abyss instead of growing a spine. The Dark Angels will prevail for our Father will be by our side. For the Lion, for the Emperor!"

- Supreme Grand Master [Anonymous]

Ciao,
R.

Archived