Codex Dark Angels: Identity of the 'Reclusiam 900'

Ordo Machinum

SELECTED: DENTRICA XIX OF M
ENGAGE NEURAL CONGRESS – WIRELESS AUTOSHUNT ACQUIRED
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 121 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 121 logged in... under the command of Ulfbjorn Grimclaw

"Never Forget, Never Forgive! The Fallen Must Repent!"

Deathwing Catechism

Ciao,
R.

SELECTED: DENTRICA XX OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 362 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 362 logged in... under the command of Death_TURoK

"Damn you Luther – how could you betray us? We were your brothers, and now we must join you in eternal damnation."
Lion El'Jonson, Primarch of the Dark Angels to the Arch-Betrayer Luther, during the Fall of Caliban

Ciao,
R.

And another steps forth: (waited all day playing through Halo: ODST for this!)

076/900

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z166/carycollege/11666054_10102733063111529_2471256693833097876_n_zpsw0rqdlwx.jpg

SELECTED: DENTRICA XXI OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 008 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 076 +
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 147 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 241 +
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 300 + + LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 351 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 008 logged in... under the command of navihawk11

Lion's Blade Strike Force 076 logged in... under the command of NCSUWolf

Lion's Blade Strike Force 147 logged in... under the command of AngelOfPlague

Lion's Blade Strike Force 241 logged in... under the command of Syphid

Lion's Blade Strike Force 300 logged in... under the command of Darkn3ssF4lls

Lion's Blade Strike Force 351 logged in... under the command of Woonitu

"I know not if Cypher represents the greatest threat or greatest hope for the future of the Imperium. I only pray we stop him before we find out."

- Inquisitor Bastalek Grim

Ciao,
R.

I received mine this evening but it's missing the Cypher booklet.  Once I speak to Customer Service in the morning I'll post a pic of the #.

Have faith brother. I had the same issue but I rang GW on Monday and look what arrived today...

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb440/Cactus-/DSC_0093_zpsvdyhpofo.jpg

"Subject 001 has been isolated."

Mine finally arrived but my excitement is somewhat blunted by a big mar in the codex cover. I'll post my number soon after I've stopped seething and have spoken to customer service.

Yea mine was similar marks inside and what was like a RC car over the cover of the case, let me know please how yours works out.

SELECTED: DENTRICA XXII OF M
+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 019 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 019 logged in... under the command of ScorpioDanger

+ FALLEN 1-0-0 +

Egads! Two missing dossiers & two damaged codexes out of the 30+ reporting in here. Not a good ratio.

@ Cactus & Lord Tharand: It's good to know dossier replacements are a possibility.

@ ImhotepMagi & Darkn3ssF4lls: Hopefully you'll both be able to resolve the cover damages.

"Flame, hammer and blood - so is meteoric iron worked, so were the Heavenfall Blades tempered. So too shall I test the Unforgiven."

- Cypher

Ciao,

R.

+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 235 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 235 logged in... under the command of aura_enchanted

"Each Dark Angel is the Chapter. No Chapter is better than its sons."

- Grand Master Pattonius

Ciao,

R.

+ LION'S BLADE STRIKE FORCE 235 +

Lion's Blade Strike Force 235 logged in... under the command of aura_enchanted

"Each Dark Angel is the Chapter. No Chapter is better than its sons."

- Grand Master Pattonius

Ciao,

R.

why on the original page don't you report the number we have as well? Just the names

Mine finally arrived but my excitement is somewhat blunted by a big mar in the codex cover. I'll post my number soon after I've stopped seething and have spoken to customer service.

Yea mine was similar marks inside and what was like a RC car over the cover of the case, let me know please how yours works out.

Perfect way to describe how my case arrived too, pretty disappointed by the fact it came pre-scuffed significantly sad.png I too would like to know what customer service said as I would like to contact them as well about it.

Perfect way to describe how my case arrived too, pretty disappointed by the fact it came pre-scuffed significantly sad.png I too would like to know what customer service said as I would like to contact them as well about it.

mine was a little dusty but that's because mark never tidied up his storage room where my LE sat for a whole week!!

why on the original page don't you report the number we have as well? Just the names

I do report the numbers and names on the first post of this thread. The names that are listed by themselves below that list are of persons waiting on their LE's and haven't posted their number yet. When they report in, I bump them up to the numbered list above.

Ciao,

R.

I haven't heard back from customer service yet. It's a holiday weekend here in the states, but I have an e-mail in and hopefully I will hear back on Monday. Honestly if it were only the scuffs I could live with it. My major issue is this:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/ImhotepMagi/465cbe18-bef5-4718-a4e4-db99c3fa2b87_zpsaunnxhg8.jpg

That little white spot is a tiny gouge in the cover of my codex. It was like that when I opened the cover of the box, and I received it still in it's cardboard cover. It's annoying enough that the box is scuffed because they can't be bothered to wrap a $165 item in something to protect it, but the inner portion being damaged really takes the cake. If you're gonna sell luxury products by mail, you have to TREAT them like luxury products.

Anyway...

As promised here is number 295/900 reporting for duty!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/ImhotepMagi/4b5101de-24d7-4f64-8b80-3287581bc91d_zpsdnpngw2r.jpg

Archived