Signature Icons?

Darkn3ssF4lls

Can anyone tell me about these awesome artworks I see in peoples signatures? Challenges and what not, I at present have no models but I'd definitely like to put in some vows and such to paint stuff yet i know not how it works. 

Is it for 1 2 lots how does it work? I'm essentially wanting to build a massive DA Army over the next 12 months. 

Ah well that stinks, looks like I will not be able to participate for several years, by than I'll most likely all be painted. They must be started by June and completed by August. This means it will generally be when I'm moving and my stuff is not with me.

What? Sorry I think you got this one wrong.

If it is the ETL in particular you can participate as of now if you want. It will be an out of competition entry but if you make your vow (paint at least one legal unit to the best of your ability by August 1st) you will be eligible for the ETL badge: the Custos Fidei.

Events happen all the time on B&C and they usually offer a nice commemorative badge as a reward. Stick around and you'll find out. 

:)

CPT Semper is right.  I didn't get my oath in, but I am going to make a vow now that I know how my Army is going to roll moving forward and earn my reward.

Sorry Brothers too busy at work and my Khorne Demonkin and Necron loving kids keep me far to busy through the end of thier sports seasons this month.

I'll be vowing soon.

@ DarkN3ssF4lls - Welcome to the Brotherhood!  Not sure how long you have been lurking around, I have for a while and finally did Brotherhood of Angels.  Great group of folks and loads of info.  Just read through historical info or ask for help and you can't go wrong.  

What? Sorry I think you got this one wrong.

If it is the ETL in particular you can participate as of now if you want. It will be an out of competition entry but if you make your vow (paint at least one legal unit to the best of your ability by August 1st) you will be eligible for the ETL badge: the Custos Fidei.

Events happen all the time on B&C and they usually offer a nice commemorative badge as a reward. Stick around and you'll find out.

smile.png

Right that's what i'm saying my stuff is gone during this three month window of your contest haha i wont be able to do it will maybe 2020 lol. Which at that time I should at least have all my DA painted lol.

CPT Semper is right. I didn't get my oath in, but I am going to make a vow now that I know how my Army is going to roll moving forward and earn my reward.

Sorry Brothers too busy at work and my Khorne Demonkin and Necron loving kids keep me far to busy through the end of thier sports seasons this month.

I'll be vowing soon.

@ DarkN3ssF4lls - Welcome to the Brotherhood! Not sure how long you have been lurking around, I have for a while and finally did Brotherhood of Angels. Great group of folks and loads of info. Just read through historical info or ask for help and you can't go wrong.

I've been lurking around for a year or so just haven't been able to get anything done other than going to the local events a couple times. This year i'll have a whole year of crappy internet and nothing but time so no time like the present to get established. Want to come back with 3000 points of working models but will start with my DV Set working models and than pick up more. Going to start buy getting the tools needed to cut and what not, on that note does anyone have a kit they know that comes with Fine Cutting sheers, the flat sheers to cut them off the sprues, the excto knifes, and maybe the mat to cut things on ?

Would be a boon if it came with a dremel and the mini magnets but i know that's to much to hope for.

check out army painter tool sets, they have a few basic kits all the way to entire starter sets, depending on your budget:

http://usshop.thearmypainter.com/products.php?ProductGroupId=7

http://shop.thearmypainter.com/products.php?ProductGroupId=5

Also browse places like amazon that like to have big sales, can pick up great deals there.

For my tools I built the collection over time, quite a few were purchased at a local hardware store, only a couple came from specialized modeling stores.

Archived