Successor Chapter Masters

Sunde

Who else was hoping to make an unnamed equivalent to a space marine chapter master? I haven't seen anything showing us the ability to make anything close to a no named chapter master. I was curious if anyone else ever felt the same about that.

Yeah my big complaint is that I want my own character for my ravenwing, I wanted to make a company master on a bike for it. I'll survive and endure as always, but that was the biggest thing I wanted haha.

Yeah my big complaint is that I want my own character for my ravenwing, I wanted to make a company master on a bike for it. I'll survive and endure as always, but that was the biggest thing I wanted haha.

This is why there is rules =), otherwise you'ed have someone putting a troop with a super duper weapon to kill everything haha. 

Nothing prevent you to do so... Just make it look like a jetbike like I've done for my AoR Master

Archived