Has it ever occurred to you...

Fahlnor

Close!

In my many years of dealing with quartermasters I'm guessing that there's this huge pile of eviscerators, fresh from the forge world and still in their crates, right there in chapter armory.

However, due to the high demand no ones getting them as 'they would just break them' and 'they might be needed some day'. :P   

Hey, I was probably here first.  My wishes are higher on the list...Chainswords should just have rending.  

If you want more PW attacks in the list, make sure the Sergeant is a veteran (something I need to remember to do more often), or go with 5-man assault squads.  Keep them together as if playing one squad to have the equivalent of 4 meltaguns and 2 PWs...there is no point benefit to not do that. Sometimes the tactics can get wonky (like keeping track who belongs to what squad, who gets special benefits, etc., but overall it can work well.  

Assault squads, death company (assault squads), vanguard, and Sanguinary Guard are the BA's bread and butter.  There are all sorts of ways to boost them.  

Guys, it's simple... Seth is the only one allowed an oversized chainsaw, it's in his Chapter Master Contract!

He breaks so many he needs them all himself. Just goes through the whole supply. Requisitions all of 'em straight from the forge world, even the ones headed for the other successor chapters. He's a dangerous lunatic and he needs to be stopped.

Guys, it's simple... Seth is the only one allowed an oversized chainsaw, it's in his Chapter Master Contract!

He breaks so many he needs them all himself. Just goes through the whole supply. Requisitions all of 'em straight from the forge world, even the ones headed for the other successor chapters. He's a dangerous lunatic and he needs to be stopped.

That's why its only AP4: it's actually broken. Seth has to make the noises himself when he whacks Xenos over the head with it.

That's why its only AP4: it's actually broken. Seth has to make the noises himself when he whacks Xenos over the head with it.

True, but we all know Xenos don't have consistently better than a 4+ anyway ;)

Archived