Model Question

Arkangilos

Do we still get an honour guard? I thought that was scrapped in the new codex for the inferior command squad.

? They're exacty the same, barring the name. 

What kit for an assault pack honor guard squad, and what kit for a standard honor guard squad?

Vanguard veteran kit. Use magnets to be able to change between jump pack and non jump pack squad, and give you 4 storm shields.

Otherwise, death company models are great for everything!

Do we still get an honour guard? I thought that was scrapped in the new codex for the inferior command squad.

? They're exacty the same, barring the name. 

No they're not. The honour guard did not have to have a champion.  The veterans in the command squad can no longer take two special weapons each (e.g. meltagun and flamer). The HG did not take a FOC slot.  The Blood Champion did not have to issue and accept challenges.

VV squad it is! But I do also have some Sanguinary Guard, and some SG with Back Packs, so theoretically I met all of your ideas :D

@ Quixus 

They aren't "technically" honor guard anymore, but in the codex under their name it still says, "often known as Honor Guard" so that's what I'm referring to. They will always be honor guard to me.

OOP 2nd death company there somewhat mono posed, You can usually find them left over on eBay, they make great stand out models. And most people sell them cheep and if you can find original box they come with power weapons and few pistol options. 

FW stuff gives different look JP and MK version of armor offer up a great contrast to normal GW stuff and wont cost to much to splash a few model in here or there.

Something that caught my eye and seems to have taken hold on internet as well, is the new line models in WD for the new version of fansty they look like they could have potentially for great conversions. Unless the snap fits than they wont be as effective. Personally i going to wait and see what models look like than maybe scoop some up on eBay for some conversion project 

Archived