Thoughts on the New Deathwing Formation.

Rommel44

Hey mates, with the release of the new DA Codex, the first thing I wanted to check out was the Deathwing Formation and from looking at it, I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it. While it gained a lot and lost some things, overall it still looks like a solid formation but looks could be deceiving lol. Anyways what are your guy's thoughts on the formation? And for our HQ options, does the Interrogator Chaplin sound worth it or would it be best to stick with Belial.

If you are going to play less than 1,500 points, what Fremem Bloodglavie said really is the rule to live by. if you play 2,000 points or more, then you can flesh out the HQs a bit. As even the basic troopers in a Deathwing army have weapons capable of killing pretty much anything, you really don't need any sort of uber HQ at any points level though. Go with a cheap Level 1 Librarian in TDA (okay, splurge a litle and give him a combi-plasma, because he can double tap the plasma and still charge :D), and put the rest of your points into all of the other stuff. cool.png

Archived