DeathStar & MiniStar -Thoughts on Sevrin Loth/Mephy Combo

AngryCanadian

OK this started of as an army list then got into a ramble, but i feel there's a good discussion to be had about using Sevrin Loth and Mephy together

Baal Strike Force using Allies (Loth and a scout squad)

DeathStar

Mephiston 

Sevrin Loth

S. Priest- Valour's Edge

Aslt Terminators - (4TH)

LandRaider Crusader- MM

910pts

Mehpy takes BA primaris quickening, and rolling once on biomancy, hoping for iron arm or even warp speed (cause Init 10 with 10 Attacks would be crazy)

Loth i find an interesting choice for what to choose for his psychic powers, obviously invisibility is right up there as a solid choice, I think that it may not be completely needed as the Thundernators can handle themselves well on the battlefield, but Invisibility may be needed depending on how cheesy your opponents list is anyway 

If Invisibility isn't needed then with biomancy's Iron Arm, Warp speed and either enfeeble or endurance, Potentially making Loth Str & Tgh -7 and 8 attacks on the charge, he also adds counter-attack

The S. Priest add Ap2 at Initiative, ensures FnP and boosts the WS of the unit (Except Loth gets no WS boost) 

Another though i had is that with Loth choosing from Biomancy, he and Mephiston could make a great duo to split from the Thundernators to cause mayhem on their own

MiniStar

Dante

Death Coy x 12 JP's, 2 PF (Boltguns) 

546pts

Rounding out the List

Stormraven- TLMM, TLAsltC (-Anti-Air)

Scout Snipers-5

Scout Snipers-5

Scout Snipers-5

380pts

1836 total Pts

Archived