Updated battlescribe?

Malakithe

The best Battlescribe repository is here --> http://battlescribedata.appspot.com/#/repos

I've just refreshed the data in my mobile app and it doesn't look like a new Dark Angels file exists yet.

yep thats the site, new DA file has been update to version 9.

one issue though is that you cant add more than one relic to a character.

It's been a while since I used it, but didn't battle scribe have a waiting period before they would add a new codex?

not sure about it. DA placeholder based on leaked codex came out even before C:SM came out on Battlescribe.

dunno why but i prefer the detail that army builder gives you, i just am hoping it doesn't take forever for them to update our codex. Cant even make a list right now because they broke the CAD system in our codex last update. 

Anyone else noticed that using the Lions Blade way to build the list then displays the information in a very hard to read format?

I'm just using the CAD formation option, no matter if I am building a DC, BC or CAD army. Just because it compartimentalizes the units in a way that is easier to read.

Anyone else noticed that using the Lions Blade way to build the list then displays the information in a very hard to read format?

I'm just using the CAD formation option, no matter if I am building a DC, BC or CAD army. Just because it compartimentalizes the units in a way that is easier to read.

Yeah they way they list it is kinda annoying. 

Issue with the Librarian on the DW strike force on Battlescribe.

Counts the left hand as having a weapon even when none is selected.

This means that you'll get an error if you select a relic and a force weapon.

Anyone know how to fix that?

Another error is that it only allows one relic per HQ choice. Cant put a Shroud of Heroes and a Mace of Redemption on my Company Master.

Archived