Whats the longest you've ever waited for BA goodies....

Brother Raul

Now before any of you answer that your still waiting for BA goodies since 5th edition this ISN'T about the state of the codex smile.png I want to hear your horror stories about how long you've waited for BA goodies in the mail after ordering something online....

I ordered a box 'o kick ass, I mean DC 26 days ago. Still waiting. For some reason GW stuff in Australia is very expensive when compared to other countries/ markets so its waaaay cheaper to buy of independents. Unfortunately it seems my guy is waiting on his box of DC he ordered from some place cheaper to fill my order.

So I am just putting my faith in the Emperor and the ACC section 33 & 35, apparently I get it tomorrow.

Also did I mention that the Dark Shroud from C:DA cancels overwatch if you start your charge from its bubble and a 4+ while coming up the board? Only in my last 6 posts I think.....

Four years and counting*

*Once I complete my Ph.D, the reward is to buy myself a Thunderhawk. I "should" be done by September this year...

I'm in the UK, so just over a week from Darksphere at Christmas.

Lol. I hadn't factored in that some of my brothers would still be waiting. What did your order Jolemai? Always thought Porth was in the UK but Ynyshir always threw me, wheres that? Wales?

If fewer than 20% of the letters in a place name are vowels, chances are it's Wales...

On topic, I ordered Blood Angels Black Library stuff from Amazon through a third party seller on account of GW no longer selling it. I ended up cancelling my order after waiting 2 1/2 weeks and it not getting sent.

Lol. I hadn't factored in that some of my brothers would still be waiting. What did your order Jolemai? Always thought Porth was in the UK but Ynyshir always threw me, wheres that? Wales?

It is in Wales, yes. Ynyshir is my village in the Rhondda Valley, Porth is the nearest town.

As for my comment, the second part was the serious one :) The first bit about waiting four years is self imposed...

Mail truck must have gotten caught in a warp storm. If it ever does arrive you'll get it either back when you were 3-years old or when your 90. That or it'll show up and the sprues will have been horribly mutated into MLP minis or worse... devil.gif

*Once I complete my Ph.D, the reward is to buy myself a Thunderhawk. I "should" be done by September this year...

Good luck! I dropped £400 on gifts for myself after submitting my corrections...It just happened to be around last December, so well timed!

The glorious part of living only 120 miles from a hub means that as a rule I wait 3 days from shipping. I have waited 7 for spray though. And it looks like the dice rolled on Arizona as the place I'm moving to. So I'll report on times then. I'll miss my 3 day shipping for free (I always buy enough to get free shipping.)

Archived