Show us your demi company!

march10k

LOL@Stobz...showoff...okay, showing off was called for...overachiever!  

I don't quite have the full hundred, I'm short three heavy weapons in my second devastator squad, and I'm short eight assault marines.  

Boy do Gee Dub have the new kits for you!! Damned close mate, don't stop now....and vehicles too, you'll need ten Razorbacks to spam on the table for the cheap as cost of the weapons.

I wrote a neat twin Demi-Company list of 62 bodies mostly consisting of five man squads in TLLC RBs with all the specials you can take and heavies for the Devs in under 1850. And it still looked workable. The ten TLLC RBs for 200 points is a steal.

daaaaaamn....20 points appiece for TLLC RBs is nasty...I'd almost take the las/plas version, though...possibility of three AP2 shots at close range, and BS4 isn't chopped liver, even without twinlinking.

/edit/ But yeah, I'm still slowly working on it...started in 1999, lol.  In fact, I painted up another assault marine from scratch last night because I need a sergeant with no upgrades for a tourney.  One model closer, lol

Cheers Sven. :)

March: I'd go the Las/Plas RBs with Plas/Combi squads inside if I could; alas I have no Las/plas turrets since I dumped my 2nd Ed vehicles for the new style.

There's no reason for you to avoid it now ;)

The Las/plas is my prefered version.

Soooooo wish they would come out with a bit for it.

Archived