Lion's pic in Imperium Secundus

HaSY

could someone elaborate what is Empirium Secundus? AFAIK it was Guilimans plan to continue with human empire if/when Emperors empire would fall from heresy. how is Lion related to it and who are the 3 primarchs on the picture? Sanguinius , Roboute and Lion ?

could someone elaborate what is Empirium Secundus? AFAIK it was Guilimans plan to continue with human empire if/when Emperors empire would fall from heresy. how is Lion related to it and who are the 3 primarchs on the picture? Sanguinius , Roboute and Lion ?

The Horus Heresy book Unremembered Empire tells the entire story. It's a good read too.

Yes, that is from left to right. Guilliman, Sanguinus, and The Lion.

The Horus Heresy book Unremembered Empire tells the entire story. It's a good read too.

Agreed. I really liked it.

Note that in this period of the Heresy, Ultramar is cut off. So no one really knows what's going on. 

This part of the HH series is good for Dark Angel's fans as it gives Abnett a run at the Lion which I truly enjoyed over anything that has been written about him by other authors. 

Some may not like the portrayal of his personality in key moments (I won't spoil it) but it is probably very true to his personality, and Guilliman is not without his faults either. But all in all, it is this book that outlines Guilliman's plans to have a "Plan B" if terra falls. 

Agreed. I really liked it.

Note that in this period of the Heresy, Ultramar is cut off. So no one really knows what's going on. 

This part of the HH series is good for Dark Angel's fans as it gives Abnett a run at the Lion which I truly enjoyed over anything that has been written about him by other authors. 

Some may not like the portrayal of his personality in key moments (I won't spoil it) but it is probably very true to his personality, and Guilliman is not without his faults either. But all in all, it is this book that outlines Guilliman's plans to have a "Plan B" if terra falls. 

I'm also pretty happy that it seems to be the route that Forgeworld is taking with the Dark Angels. Abnett's portrayal is definitely the best to date of The Lion and his legion and it does a good job of explaining why the legion is the way it is.

Archived