Age of Sigmar mnis as Sanguinary Guard conversions

Dempsey

I like these models.  Lots of cool bitz harvesting opportunities here.  And those angels. . . wow. . . that type of dynamic movement would be awesome for our Sanguinary Guard. 

Related note:  I am WAY concerned with the leaked rules changes for Fantasy.  Gutting the rules into a 4 page document?  That's brutal. .. 

I really sympathize with the fantasy guys right now. Because if they ever did to 40k what they're supposedly doing to Fantasy, I would be furious.  Square Basers have had it tough recently: They couldn't figure out what to do with Beastmen, so they made them part of Chaos.  They couldn't figure out what to do with Brettonia, so they killed them off-screen.  They couldn't excuse Tomb Kings, so Nagash combined them with Vamps into "Undead".   I just kept on reading the rumors like "they killed it. ..  they really killed it."  I guess they didn't call it the "End Times" for nothing. 

If you think this isn't a shot across the bow for all the 40k GW haters that say they should "get out of the rule making business" then you're crazy.  It's sometimes hard to tell whether GW is sadistically trolling us or not. 

Maybe I'm worried for nothing and 40k will be fine.  But I have GW ptsd:  every time they move their hand, I think they're gonna hit me.  "If you don't want it like I did Fantasy, then shuddup and play with the toy soldiers I want sell you!   Nerd.. . "

Edging off topic, 40k is more original than fantasy, with names already patented, largely.

Fantasy Elves became Eldar, Orcs became Orkz etc. Now 'Elf' is too loose a term, so they have to become Aelfs etc etc.

40k is too original and too popular to be mooted. GW will keep pounding out stuff to keep it's revenue.

@jsmov.

I'm thinking this is mostly the smaller skirmish version of the game. Tho the round bases are reminiscent of the lotr games...

Apparently I need to do some digging, I had no clue they axed my wfb army... I might have to stick up and nab the previous edition rules. Damn....

Back on topic.

The angelic minis would be great for sang guard. Especially for a successor chapter that wanted to stand out...

Definitely seeing these liberators as an awesome way to build one of the lost legions as sigmar as primarch like was hinted at in the very old fluff...

Archived