Codex Changes?

Darkn3ssF4lls

Does anyone have a combined list of the changes? I am using this tablet version because they messed up my order of the collectors and it wont be here for weeks... some 2 day shipping that is haha. If no one does I do need to know and will start to compare first points then gear / units and finally see if there's any new fluff / changes in old fluff. 

You can see my rundown of HQs in my HQ primer which should be getting an update today regarding Wargear/Relics.

Troops is also done I'm just finishing up Elites and posting them together since Troops is short and sweet.  But here's a quick rundown of my notes from initial observations:

DWT - Cheaper! Can now take Perfidious Relic, Deathwing Vehicle no longer required on Landraiders, Sarge can take THSS!!

DWCS - Can upgrade to a Sarge, Standard Changed, Champ must challenge, DW Apothecary still trades in Power Fist…

DWK - Cost same.  Now awesome.

RWCS - Squad up to 6, can take 2 RWGLs at base strength

Fast Attack

Rhino - Typo in Repair Rules (lulz)

Assault Squad - Same as new Vanilla book

Ravenwing Bikes - 2ppm cheaper!! Attack Bike part of Squad now??

Ravenwing Attack Bike Squad - Hooray!!!! Boy oh Boy do we have turn 2 vehicle hunters

Landspeeders - Still can run 5, can now turbo-boost a total of 24” (Don’t forget Fast  = 18”), did not drop in cost, gained Ravenwing Rule

Darkshroud - Asscan cheaper, Icon is basically a Dirge Caster

Jetfighter - Cheaper by 10 points, AMB standard, TL-LC costs a melta bomb to upgrade, Missile Lock and Strafing Run, together at last for real (why did they ever remove this we’ll never know), still a dubious unit, 1 more HP

Darktalon - Lost “Hover Strike” rule but now has “Hover” unit type, also Ravenwing, Stasis Bomb has 1 more S and new bonus rule against multi-wound models. Rift Cannon MUCH better.

Black Knights - 2ppm cheaper same otherwise

LSV - Ravenwing Rule, 1 more HP, Plasma Battery increased range, Asscan one melta bomb cheaper

Just one thing on the Black Knights... a big change to the RWGL, it doesn't reduce toughness anymore, it has the ability to multiwound instead.

I keep reading the flails on the DWKnights, and I'm re-reading it again... it appears the Sargent cannot Smash? But yea, those Flails and Mauls changed significantly.

Big changes come from formations too. The best might come in the form of the 2 RW formations "Attack" and "Support" squadrons.

Just one thing on the Black Knights... a big change to the RWGL, it doesn't reduce toughness anymore, it has the ability to multiwound instead.

I keep reading the flails on the DWKnights, and I'm re-reading it again... it appears the Sargent cannot Smash? But yea, those Flails and Mauls changed significantly.

Big changes come from formations too. The best might come in the form of the 2 RW formations "Attack" and "Support" squadrons.

yea i was liking those, the support is the one that lets the jets not miss and stuff right ? and the attack looked like a normal bike set but everything had a beacon basically 

Archived