New Interrogator Chaplain Model weapon question

CarbonBased

I received the new Chaplain for Father's Day, and I'm assembling him now. But, i'm not sure what to outfit him with. I don't see using the included powerfist.

With what are you folks tooling up your Int Chap?

I had a look at the bits that a friend had. As the PF is a separate piece it wouldn't be hard to magnetise and put another arm on. If you want him as a CC beast I would at least put a power sword or axe on him. If you need him to help hold the line Foe Smiter is now a bargain and a pretty solid shooting weapon.

I bought the model cause i really Like it and i am planning to magnetize the Fist and use a spare arm from the BK (the gauntlets they have match pretty good with the gauntlet the model have on the right hand) with magnet on the wrist Too to be Able to swap a bokt pistol (ornate spare one from BK again) or a MoR (spare one from the DWK)...

Foe Smiter made from the Left hand SB from the DW box is a good option Too... ;)

Actually, I am turning him into the most badass Librarian ever, probably Ezekiel. That armour is just too smexy to pass up. However, I will get another for an actual Int.Chap. He will be on a bike with the Mace of Redemption.

Do you plan on putting that interrogator chaplain on a bike? I looked at the sprue, but couldn't see an easy way to do it. I ended up with a kit bash of seraphicus's head and crozium with the ravenwing sargent's torso (from the upgrade kit) on the DV sarge bike. It doesn't look bad, but it would be awesome to find a way to put that guy on a bike.

I work with Greenstuff a whole lot, so it won't be much of an issue. I will need to see how I handle it here though. It is likely, that I use use the lower half of a RWBK and fuse it with the upper portion of the Chappy. However, I did manage to put the robed UM Captain on a Thunderwolf without using other legs, so it is possible (with a bit of Dremel work :D).

Looks like it has pretty much been said, but Foe Smiter seems really solid for an IC on foot. In a Command Squad loaded with Melta or Grav it gives a really nice anti-infantry punch.  The Termie Storm Bolter from the Veterans Sprue would look pretty good.  You have to change the handing I think, but the bayonet would look good on that model.

Archived