Tri-fisting Interrogator-Chaplains

palin2222

Has anyone noticed that Int-Chaps can equip three power fists? He can trade his Crosius for one, He can trade his bolt pistol for another, and can buy the third one from his own unit entry. What is the third fist for? Where does he wear it? Do we even want to know?

Can he exchange the crozius? I thought the melee wargear list was more limited in which weapons can be exchanged.

I'd love to be wrong, I have a twin lightning claw interrogator with jump pack who would like to hit the tabletop again.

Can he exchange the crozius? I thought the melee wargear list was more limited in which weapons can be exchanged.

I'd love to be wrong, I have a twin lightning claw interrogator with jump pack who would like to hit the tabletop again.

"A model  may replace its boltgun, bolt pistol, and/or Melee weapon..."

It`s awesome because he can have three weapons, so you can build some very nice configurations.

For example :

Int. Chaplain with p.fist, 2 plasma pistols and eye of prefered enemy.

Or

Int. Chaplain with fist, bike and 2 combi-gravs plus eye or shroud.

The cool factor is amazing and if you roll the first warlord trait it could e suprisingly effective.

In my head I see the chaplain having the third power fist magged to his belt so he can take it and slap people in the face when declaring a challenge. Much like the knights of the order once did (probably)

Would a power fist swung with a power fist be sx4?

In my head I see the chaplain having the third power fist magged to his belt so he can take it and slap people in the face when declaring a challenge. Much like the knights of the order once did (probably)

That would give a whole new meaning and level to pecker-slap...

Just to troll imperial fist players, he should be able to throw it 12" with the rule Cast the Imperial Fist. A 6 to hit summons Rogal Dorn for a turn. 

Archived