Grey Knight allies

Crazy Jay

I have been tossing around the idea of bringing in a small allied force to add some significant synergy. My idea was to use Brother captain stern and have him join a unit of DW Knights. Since he comes stock with sanctuary and hammerhand, the DWK unit is going to be running around as T5, S8 (at unit) with a 2++. Then for the troops, I'd have GK termie squad joined by an Int. Chaplain in terminator armor. Then put both those units in LRCs. It's a pricey two units but I think it could be both fun and effective against small model count armies. What say you?

It's not bad. I think what's really going to make this army work is the support factor. I'd try the hammer of caliban (there's one land raider right there) and go with whirlwinds. 3 S4 ignore cover large blast barrages with shred is really going to trash some units.

Nemesis Strike Force

Purifers 

+ 2 DreadKnights (Jump Upgrade)

Librarian LVL3 with the book for an extra power (Nemesis Strike Force) total 4 on Santic

By a Drop pod For the Purifiers and combat squad them when they arrive to get off Cleansing Flame Twice, Kit them out with Heavy Incinerators

Go forth and Psyker everything

You should get Gate, run them with Ravenwing Strike force for the DS no scatter to relocate

Shunt the Dreadknights forward

Anything alive after the Alpha Strike will be reeling for the terminators coming down

Archived