Dark angels don't get an armor save?

palin2222

I am currently in the process of transcribing the codex into quartermaster when i came across an interesting piece of information. Not a single entry in our entire codex lists Power armor as a piece of wargear that our units are actually equipped with. Units with TDA list the terminator armor. Does this mean that our units technically do not have an armor save till it gets FAQ'd? 

They get a save; it's in their stat-line. You just have the burden of having to explain how they have it without any armor. msn-wink.gif

Don't feel bad, though. Codex: Space Marines also fails to list power armour as part of the wargear of any Space Marine that would be outfitted with by default.

The save is in the stat line that is true, Still I cant help but feel that is a little lazy... how much money did GW save by not printing the word Power Armor 60 times? Im going to have to look through the codex again to see if there is something that says "Unless other wise noted, every non-vehicle unit in this codex has power armor by default"

This happens on the Techmarine, Ezekiel and Azrael entries as well. Stat line shows a 2+ save but no Artificer Armour listed. I think it's because Terminator Armour has heaps of rules built into it whilst the other's just tell you what save they have which is shown in the stat line anyway.

Bit lazy if you ask me but it is how it is.

Archived