WiP Adeptus Custodes

Inso

So the Helmet fits nicely.. looks much better then on PA. but why did you add a powerpack to your custodes ?  From fluff perspective he should´t have it. However your model, your hobby, :) do what you like im just currious. Same with the Bolter.. its discribes as being attached to the tip of the Hellbard/polearm just under the Blade.

I have sort of steered towards the Grey Knights a bit... never really liked the gun on the polearm. The backpack is purely to add a bit more tech to it.

naming GKs.. they have nice polearms smile.png . btw some kind of mechanical arm attached to the powerpack/back with a Bolter/StormBolter woold look cool imo. Predator style you know. Always wonder why a Future Soldier would hold a melee and a ranged weapon in his hands, unpracticaly for bouth. Unless you ar a Space Wolve.. thats okay biggrin.png

I'd also try something more refined for the halberd. That's Ork or Chaos in origin, no ? Really sticks out, so perhaps something High Elvish if you want to avoid the typical GK bits ? Was waiting to see an attempt to 40k these fellas....so good luck.

It's WIP ;)

That said, I have removed the backpack and helmet plume and am in the process of coning the helmet so when next it appears, it should look a bit more Custodely :)

Does this look any better (it is still WIP):

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/GW%20Stuff/Age%20of%20Sigmar/IMG_0562_zpsos86om8y.jpg

Archived