Inqusition and DA

Darkn3ssF4lls

Why not?

Inquisitors are naturally secretive. They do things other inquisitors would kill them for and so they try to hide their work. Sounds like the DA to me. I easily could see a marine from a chapter that is all but destroyed seconded to an inquisitor; and when that inquisitor dies have his loyal marine companion carry on his work.

The Inqusition has a whole sytem of Acolytes and Masters.  A servant of whatever kind doesn't just simply "carry on his (master's) work".  First, a person needs to have been trained by the Inquisition to become an Acolyte. Then they have to be assigned to an Inquisitor where they will receive more practical field training. Then they have to be approved to be an Inquisitor by the Inquisition.  "My master's dead. I guess I am an Inquisitor now, and so I'll carry on his work." is not how it is.  Being an Inquisitor is not an inherited position.

Unrelated to the above, it might...just might...be noticable if an 8-foot tall Space Marine were to try passing themselves off as a regular human Inquisitor simply by slapping a fake face on.  "Gee, Inqusitor Bob. You are for some reason two feet taller than I remember you being." "I've been eat'n me veggies."

Unrelatde to the above, it might...just might...be noticable if an 8-foot tall Space Marine were trying to pass themselves off as a human Inquisitor simply by slapping a fake face on.  "Gee, Inqusitor bob. You are for some reason two feet taller than I remember you being." "I've been eat'n me vegggies."

That was worth a chuckle. :lol:

If you'll notice I did say there were exceptions in my understanding. Krazypantzoff, if he'd get off the toilet, "could" walk among the population. Also, just because you have a network of spies and informants doesn't mean you don't walk among the people.  

Also the big guy in Ordo Malleus is huge like a huge imposing figure let me see if I have my dex installed. Sadly I don't will edit when I get to home base.

I don't suppose you mean Inquisitor Lord Hector Rex, do you?

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/rex.jpg

He's kinda the exception to the rule but yeah, he's a big fella.

That's just a miniature though. We all know that Space Marine miniatures are not true-to-scale. If they were, the top of an Imperial Guardsman's head would come up to their chest, and that Inquistor in Terminator armor would stand no higher than a Space Marine's shoulders at best.

Archived